ForumsSupport ForumShould they make a club forum?

17 2338
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

No AP their,and only clubs and clans can be posted.It should be a place for clubs and clans to show-off there club's and theire ideas.it would also atract new members to join and the club people can just talk and do what ever.I think it would be great because, clubs and clans have nowhere to talk to eachother and relax from spam.What do you guys think?

• 17 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

No if clubs want to meet they should do it outside of armorgames. This is not a place for gatherings for children O_o This would just be to hard to manage. Get your lazy bums on MSN and AIM like me and Klaushouse ^_^

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Although realy clubs create spam more than escape from it or prevent it, I figure this idea would not be too bad. I realy do not like the idea of clubs but if people are going to create them then they might as well have a place for them.

I think it would be best if the whole "club" idea just died down but a lot of people fight tooth and nail to have a club (despite how so few actually have a point and die quickly). It is not something I realy agree with but I can't say I dissagree either, I just dislike it.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well, the thing is noone can really "Spam" because of no AP.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Most club threads are in the Tavern, and as Arax_Nisanu said, just get your bums in MSN.

I say nay to this idea.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

well, the thing is noone can really "Spam" because of no AP.

True, but clubs are not inpotant to have their own forum. Plus, coding in the forums is hard work for Dan. ;P
Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Yea and they are doing no harm in The Tavern at the moment are they?Like c'mon I don't see a problem with them in The Tavern.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

true..and making a club forum would gove other tavern subjects a chance!

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

and making a club forum would gove other tavern subjects a chance!

? If, in fact, this did get passed, it would be for clubs only...
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know..but shane said that most clubs post in the tavern and i think that if we took clubs out from the tavern it would GIVE many other tvern topics a chance to be seen being taken over by club topics.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I, personally, would rather have special club pages, but this is good, too.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

yeah who does??

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

good..but where to?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Whenever, I make a club, I always take the chat somewhere else, because I don't encourage spam.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i think there should be
thats a good idea

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

finally an agreer

Showing 1-15 of 17