ForumsGamesCastle Crashers

7 3343
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Well to be honest I'm surprised this topic hasn't been made yet, however I would say I'm honored to be making it. For those of you who don't know Castle Crashers was just released for the Xbox 360 Live Arcade.

If you haven't picked it up yet I highly recommend it, not only is it only 1200 points (roughly $20), but its loads of awesome arcade-style gaming fun. Grab up to 4 players (its actually recommended to play with friends) and enjoy hours of fun. Plus its always good to support fellow flash-game sites, if you don't know, Castle Crashers was developed by The Behemoth - A game company started by a group of flash developers including Tom Fulp (creator of Newgrounds.com and Dan Paladin.

So for those of you awesome people who have played it, what do you think? I personally have enjoyed it very much. I downloaded it last night and grabbed a few of my friends and played for hours. I chose the poision-themed character and have been working my way up on filling my magic-power. I've been surprised how fun this hack-n-slash game has been and how long it's kept my attention. Can't wait to unlock all the different weapons, pets, and characters!

Go play Castle Crashers ya turkeys!

• 7 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Man I think I'm gonna go buy it for my 360.

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but it seems like you are advertising games for the Xbox 360 to make it more popular... I mean thoroughl describing every game and its GOOD features but not its bad.

Meh.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

No not really he's talking about it and it's mainly what carlie said.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

To make the 360 more popular? I said good things about the game, not the system. Also this is a topic about video games, if I wanted to talk about a new game I really like why would I highlight the bad things? True every game has bad things about it but when you talk about you're favorite videogames you tend to talk about you're favorite features and aspects of the game you like, not the opposite... (This isn't a review of the game, it's a discussion) Also I made this topic so other people could share their opinion of the game with me, not so that someone who has never played the game can say "meh, I don't know this game, why do you talk good about it?"

If you have something constrictive to say about the game say it, if not go to another topic.

On that topic I will say that I have heard that the online gameplay has been lacking a little bit, I haven't actually played it online yet but apparently they've been having some issues with it. I would still say this game is the best when you have 4 people playing in the same room, its a community experience, and that's what makes it so fun! The screen can also get cluttered sometimes since there is so much going on all the time but its kind of fun that way, I honestly have no idea whats going on sometimes, all I can see are huge explosions, magic spells, enemies flying in the air, and a lot of damage points being distributed

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I love games like this! I hate when I have friends over and we can only play 1 player. Now we can play with 4 and I'm sure this game is fun for quite some time.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I'm getting Castle Crashers tomorrow and then I can tell you guys what I think of it.

castlecrashing
castlecrashing
37 posts
Nomad

man ive been looking for my castle crashers post i posted a blog i made on it to... i beat CC on all chars to

Showing 1-7 of 7