ForumsSupport ForumDemotions.

6 2204
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

I suggest that when a moderator sees an AP whore, rather than banning them, demote them.

And if that's not possible, make it.

C:

On another note, if said power exists, or when it is made, could a mod demote me to a wood serf forever?

• 6 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You can't do that. Mods have no power over rank, because rank is based on AP, and mods have no power over AP. And I don't think they will be remodeling the entire system anytime soon.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So many things are wrong with that post. Mainly the fact that it's spam and homophobic makes it wrong enough.

XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Just because it's one word doesn't make it spam, and it's not homophobic, it's homoerotic.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No, you're using gay as a derogatory term which makes it homophobic. And yes one word is spam.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Mods have the power to delete a bunch of spam that the user has created. When it is deleted they lost points = to the deleted spam's value. Basicly those who spam do get "demoted" in a sense.

XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Mods have the power to delete a bunch of spam that the user has created. When it is deleted they lost points = to the deleted spam's value. Basicly those who spam do get "demoted" in a sense.

A better answer than that other guy's.

All my posts must be destroyed.

>
Showing 1-6 of 6