ForumsArt, Music, and WritingResignation

37 7486
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, guys, just wanted to let everyone know that i will no longer be participating in the weekly gfx battles. It seems wrong for me to be competing in the competition i started. My aim in creating this competition wasn't so i could whoop everyone's butt and gain some points. It was never about points. It was about my love for art. Many of you have experience with photoshop and have called me out on the fact that it i exaggerate the length timing it took me to create them. This is true. I am a perfectionist. At any sign of an error, i just scratch the whole piece. But, i do have a tenancy to exaggerate the layers/effects that mumble jumble. So guys, now that that is over, let the battles continue! I may just sit back and watch. Might help Carlie judge since she has lots of administrative tasks to attend to ^_^ Sorry guys.

Should have done this a while ago.

• 37 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Sorry to butt in, but this should stop, or at least be taken to another place. Not meaning to sound rude, but this should be a private conversation.

What's the problem with John and Strop competing. I have beat them before, and I'm the mosr mediocre artist you can find! Let's just have fun!.....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I agree wholeheartedly with estel. Take it to each others profiles. This thread should be renamed the GFX fightfest.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Let's just have fun!.....

The word that brings up the meaning of the whole website. *nods*
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I thought the meaning of the sound was to hound AP and make fun of people. :S

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Nope sorry Klaushouse that was a typo.Anyways How long do you think it will be before people start going "OMG LOCK!!!!!" hmm?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

OMG LOCK!!!!

Too late.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, this needs to be shut down. I completely think this was an inappropriate thing to post, for many different reasons that I will for the sake of niceties keep to myself.

LOCK.

Showing 31-37 of 37