ForumsSupport ForumMISSING:

26 3826
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5127/starow7.png

So yeah I have heard many things but I would like an "official press release" you could say, about our favorite drama queen SS. How long was he banned for? Why was he banned, too annoying? Swearing? Posting inappropriate pics? Any other comments? Hope one of the mods will answer my questions!

Thanks

• 26 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol zega a guy like yesterday who kept yelling profanities about Carlie and posting an orange ball. He claimed he was Firemadness or whatever that guys name is.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh... I wasn't on here so much yesterday... >_< I MISS EVERYTHING! I MISSED THAT, STARSCREAMER AND BLACKOUT! ....

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Hehe , very nice picture , as for SS no idea =p

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

oh yeah

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Part of it was that he kept harassing Firetail and swearing in firetail's comments.

Nice picture, too. How'd you tilt the avatar to look like it was on the milk carton.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

BTW, this is getting kind of old, and I know you're curious, but people need to knock it off. I think they should just bleep out "SS" or "StarScreamer" in all comments orforum posts.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yup, also StarScreamer didn't use that armatar when he was banned : (

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

D Klaushouse that was awesome...
I didnt even know he was banned...

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

i wish he wasn SS 4 life!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

He was banned for excessively swearing and flaming people's profiles as well as on his own.

On topic: Best picture EVER!!! xD

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

It is really no one's business why a user was banned, but if you try to go to someone's profile page and it say "Oops!" then that person's account was probably permanently banned.
As with any user, StarScreamer violated the Terms of Service agreement that every user agrees to comply with when registering here.

Showing 16-26 of 26