ForumsSupport ForumHow about some new ranks?

91 13599
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

With this post i have reached golden king and i think we should get some new ranks like " Black king , golden king skeleton dragon metal knight ,Paladin............)

Because Firetail and me we have nothing to do anymore ( well i want to get to 50 merits so ok)

what do you think?

• 91 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Eh, it's ok, your still new.
^
|
|
Ignore!

electivre_fan
electivre_fan
26 posts
Nomad

kool and sorry about double posting.... :S

electivre_fan
electivre_fan
26 posts
Nomad

i know but ive been playing on armour games for ages, not thinking about making an account........... cant remeber my old fav games!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I've been playing here for a long time too, but I never saw games of gondor.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Mabey there could be acheviments insted of new ranks. Like 5,000 fourm posts, 50 merits, 10,000 comments, and other stuff. Each time you get an achivement you can choose from a set of exclusive armatars that cna only be unlocked through getting achivements.

electivre_fan
electivre_fan
26 posts
Nomad

good idea

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

te good idea

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Gold - Knight

Flag

Mabey there could be acheviments insted of new ranks. Like 5,000 fourm posts, 50 merits, 10,000 comments, and other stuff. Each time you get an achivement you can choose from a set of exclusive armatars that cna only be unlocked through getting achivements.

You already said that!
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

hahaha, I know, but that was on a different thred

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

the ranks are now dull i pleyed here for YEARS since it was games of gondor it was more fun back then

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Or, as I said before, you could make it eaiser to get gold king, and then make more ranks after that.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Well if you are already gold king, I realy do not want to sound mean...but maybe... just maybe you try too hard to gain points. Because you tried so hard and cared so much for points, you found a way to post a bunch of people often all the time without it being spam. Nothing against the rules but seriously, you hit gold king because you tried too hit it. You have acomplished your goal. If ArmorGames added a new rank then all you would do is make it your goal to hit the new rank. Then you would be the first to hit it and we would hear even more about there not being enough to do.

AG should not add new ranks just for a handful of users who care too much for AP. Gods/Goddesses are not socail rankings. Even if ArmorGames did add a new rank, it would be pretty low to add gods and goddesses and it wouldn't make much sence either.

I am going to be honest, without all your comments (Firetail and KingOfGames)you would not be at the rank you are at right now. Comments are easy to get especailly when you make all the friends you can and get into comment conversations as often as possible.

We do not need new ranks made specifically for people who tried too hard to push to first. More ranks might be added when we get a lot more people at Gold King, but I doubt that very many people will hit Gold King anytime soon.

MrMuggles
MrMuggles
3 posts
Nomad

i think thingthing's idea is pretty good

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well if you are already gold king, I realy do not want to sound mean...but maybe... just maybe you try too hard to gain points. Because you tried so hard and cared so much for points, you found a way to post a bunch of people often all the time without it being spam. Nothing against the rules but seriously, you hit gold king because you tried too hit it. You have acomplished your goal. If ArmorGames added a new rank then all you would do is make it your goal to hit the new rank. Then you would be the first to hit it and we would hear even more about there not being enough to do.

You may be right, but I can bet that there are people who care about it more then me right now.
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Flag
Or, as I said before, you could make it eaiser to get gold king, and then make more ranks after that.

What would be the point of that? We already have 21 ranks. The only reason why everybody wants new ranks is simply because there is something that makes a person feel good when they rank up. It is fun but I can not think of anything they could add that would fit in well with the other ranks.

There is a flow between the ranks and I have not heard an idea for a rank name yet that would not have upset the flow.

If you really like ranking up so bad, then get Call of Duty 4. You can level up to 55 ten times and if 21 is not enough here, 550 might fill that hunger up some. Otherwise I think it would be easiest to say that you need to just wait for there to be more kings. I doubt AG will consider more ranks untill we have a lot more kings.
Showing 31-45 of 91