ForumsSupport ForumHow about some new ranks?

91 13596
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

With this post i have reached golden king and i think we should get some new ranks like " Black king , golden king skeleton dragon metal knight ,Paladin............)

Because Firetail and me we have nothing to do anymore ( well i want to get to 50 merits so ok)

what do you think?

• 91 Replies
Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

You may be right, but I can bet that there are people who care about it more then me right now.

None the less you still care a little too much. Anyways I don't think anybody would care so much anymore with the amount of AP you have.

If you are bored, then I suggest you do this. Take all your comments, figure how much AP they are worth and delete that much from your total. Do the same with forum posts. Count AP gained only from rating games, merits, and games submitted. I consider the AP earned in those three catagories to be the "true" AP that is actually worth anything. Comments and forum posts are just freebees when it comes to AP.

So Firetail, you actually have 1405 AP if you count only the three things I mentioned. If you want, you could see if you can keep track of points gained from those 3 things instead of keeping track of AP as a whole.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, games rated isnt really a fair way to gain points either. People (_Michale_) and other rate games to get points, with out playing them.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

And why aren't forum posts a "true" way of getting AP? There are lots of good conversations and suggestions in the forums.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

I see a lot of posts in the community that are not very well thought out. Just because there are a few intelligent forum posts does not mean that they are true points. I know some people who have less than 500 posts but post much better stuff than most people with over 1000 posts. I think we have a lot more people posting in the forums as if they were posting comments. Short, simple, and just to gabber on (for points/high post count).

Anyways we are debating personal opinion now. The points are suposed to show how active you are on the site and I see a lot of people being active only for points. This is very anoying.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So Firetail, you actually have 1405 AP if you count only the three things I mentioned. If you want, you could see if you can keep track of points gained from those 3 things instead of keeping track of AP as a whole.

You do prove a point, but you seem to have a small category. Most people rate all the games on the first day of playing to get around 1900 points, but I don't do that. So you think of that as bad?

Also, most people like earning merits, but I don't. For some reason, I find no fun in them. So sorry about that.

And, last but not least, I don't make games.
partayyperson
partayyperson
80 posts
Nomad

ok i agree, we need more ranks, I probably won't get too high and maybe im a hypocrite, but then again, there will be people who want to get a really high amount of points, but then there's no point in it, other than trying to keep yourself in the top ten list. so I totally agree that we need more ranks, not for myself but for the people like ialwayswin or firetail madness or kingofgames. and plus eventually there will be more and more people with 20,000 points.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

It would be awesome if they make more ranks

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Or mabey insted of new ranks, new armatars! we should have sets at 15,000 and stuff, that way people like firetail and kingofgames won't get bored

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I still don't get why people in the lower ranks (like me) care so much about new ranks, because if they did get new ranks, it would take us a really long time to get them

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, since only 1 person has gone through all the ranks, this shouldn't be an issue... yet.

Thisisthestart
Thisisthestart
72 posts
Nomad

maybe u could choose a set, like soldiers, that could fit the dragons or skelotons. the thing is now they would have to make a new set of armartars

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

maybe u could choose a set, like soldiers, that could fit the dragons or skelotons. the thing is now they would have to make a new set of armartars

They are always working on armatars!
bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Well, since only 1 person has gone through all the ranks, this shouldn't be an issue... yet.

Actually 2- Firetail and kingofgames, but your point still stands
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Actually, Agent_86, two people have gone through all the ranks, firetail_madness and kingofgames

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, kingofgames was deleted, so that doesn't count...

Showing 46-60 of 91