ForumsSupport ForumIdeas That Will Make AG Better

50 8910
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think mabey you could get achivements for different things, like: 5,000 posts, 250 games rated, get 10,000 Ap, have over 25 merits, and much more! And each time you get an achivement, you could unlock a new set of exclusive armatars only availible through unlocking achivements!

• 50 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Unless you post it 7 times that is.......

I think twice would get you in trouble too.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

It probably would but............... you get the point.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

My usuall time to get a merits depens on the amount of 1-7 days taht's not cool LOL

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I never get merits these days! No motivation!

Forum posting is the game!

Insaneri
Insaneri
12 posts
Nomad

there should be more of a community site, a little like steam has, where you could see if your friends are online, and what game they're playing...

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

bad idea incourages spam sorry pal it was a good idea but we dont want sam in this website

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

NOt really, it has allready been said that you can't spam to get merits, because the mods choose who gets merits (i think)

there should be more of a community site, a little like steam has, where you could see if your friends are online, and what game they're playing

You can allready see if your friends are online or offline. If the dot next to a user's name is red, they are offline, if it is green, they are online.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You can allready see if your friends are online or offline. If the dot next to a user's name is red, they are offline, if it is green, they are online.

I have noticed it's rather slow to react though.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

that is true, but a good thing i have notived is that if you are logged on, but you are playing a game, and you havn't been active for a while, the system will say your offline, witch is good, so people know you are busy

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This could be a interesting idea,depending on how they would implement it.Also southparkforever this would not cause spam.I doubt you even bothered reading what the idea was,and just posted "OMG SPAM!!!!!",because its obvious no one can spam for merits.If you try,then it could get you banned anyways.Also we already see enough spam on the game comment section already that doesn't get deleted,so why would it matter.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

the system will say your offline, witch is good, so people know you are busy

If you log off, it'll show you are offline immediately.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I know that, but I was just saying that if you are not active for a while, it's a good thing that it says your offline.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's true, but I got what you were saying!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Oh, ok then. Does anyone else have any good suggestions?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

How about New armatars? Any ideas? Mabey they should make a Halloween set.............

Showing 16-30 of 50