ForumsSupport ForumIdeas That Will Make AG Better

50 8912
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think mabey you could get achivements for different things, like: 5,000 posts, 250 games rated, get 10,000 Ap, have over 25 merits, and much more! And each time you get an achivement, you could unlock a new set of exclusive armatars only availible through unlocking achivements!

• 50 Replies
ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

o o i got one how about we get rid of points all together huh?

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

@thingthingfreak:

I suggested a Halloween themed Armatar set available for a limited time (or maybe not!). It would definitely spice up Armatars.

Anywho, the achievements such as comments, forum posts, etc. - as many others in the thread have stated - would increase the amount of spam. Achievements for merits is a better idea, but someone needs to inspect nickcool_haha's merit earnings, I smell something fishy :P

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

why would you want to do that? if you got rid of points all together, there would be no point in haveing an account on Ag in the first place.

Thisisthestart
Thisisthestart
72 posts
Nomad

pretty good idea

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

About the Halloween Armatars: I myself think it's good idea. They could have a pumpkin, a skeliton, and a ghost. But you should still be able to keep them for more then a limited time only.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Mabey there could be Christmas ones too, like a snowman and a candy cane and mabey even a Santa Claus

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we try to stick with the medieval theme.

(All the armatars that are human have something to do with medieval times.)

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

That's understandable -- but of course, they could always add themed limited edition Armatars, that would only be available for a short while. Might be a big waste for the artists, but hey, it'd be cool!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Another thread?

Oh, no.

But I always like new armatars.

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

I actually like the idea of Holiday themed armatars. Of course it would not be fun if they were perminant though. The only thing that would bug me is that I have a feeling that a lot of people would go to armatarless and stay armatarless after the armatars expired.

I beleive this suggestion deserves its own thread. I think threads with a bunch of ideas are too messy and unorganized to get real feedback.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

I think this is a great idea

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think there should also be a christmas set! There could be a snowman, and mabey even a santa cluas! But if that did happen, I don't think that they should be for a limited time only.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have any ideas for new armatars?

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

AG is trying to be original, Not be a complete Copy of Kongregate! People suggest everything Kongregate has! a chat when Playing games, Achievements, and A list of how you got your points...

Chill man, just the fact that the achivements are to unlock armatars is unique in its own right, I like the idea.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What about a raffle of 5k armorpoints

Showing 31-45 of 50