ForumsSupport ForumAdjustment to Forum Games Forum

6 1541
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Posts in Forum Games should add to total posts, but not add AP to your account. That way, post counts are accurate.

• 6 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Like NoName said, it would defy the 5 Laws of AP System. Also, you can spam on the forum games to get forum posts still.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

The total posts and AP are connected. It would cause confusion if the post count went up and the points stayed the same.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Yea I think it should stay as it is for that. I think Forum Games is "spam heaven". This way people can put short posts and not get banned for it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The total posts and AP are connected. It would cause confusion if the post count went up and the points stayed the same.

Yea, we definitely made it so that it doesn't add for an important reason. The total points is added from the amount of the different categories.
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Yea, we definitely made it so that it doesn't add for an important reason. The total points is added from the amount of the different categories.

That gave me an idea! we should add another posts count.
For explame:
????posts(your post here)
????posts(your post from the forum game section)
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think that would just make the points area too crowded. We don't want to add too many point categories. And why does it matter how many you have, if they don't add to the points anyways? It is just for fun

Showing 1-6 of 6