ForumsSupport ForumForum Banning

13 2478
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

if some one if a pain on the fourums they should be banned from the fourums i mean some people are anoying i mean i wouldnt kmind being banned from the fourum but only if i had like thousound of fourum posts

• 13 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

hmm the grammar here isn't very good, but yea, people who are being "annoying" in the forums should be banned for it.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

sorry about my spelling my p.c has a mind of its own

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I'm actually in favor of this idea. I remember we were tossing it around at some point, but I think it would take a major overhaul to have restricted access to certain parts of the site.
The problem has sort of worked itself out, though, because if someone is being rude or whatever we'll delete their comments and warn them. If they continue, then we can ban them from the site or whatever. I suppose the end goal is still achieved.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

if some one iS a pain on the forums they should be banned from the forums i mean some people are anoying i mean i wouldnt mind being banned from the fourum but only if i had like thousound of forum posts

Updated grammer!

And if someone was being banned in the forums they should just be banned like what point is it being banned in the forums.And that means Yay or Nay?Nay!
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

yay i made a topic a moderator agrees with oh and just cos i said something about ur age dont mean u can have a go at me whenether uwant crazynaiter

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Eh, not a bad idea, but I think it's fine with just warning them and banning them from the site. If they're spamming on the forums, who's to say they won't spam games soon?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I would slow down spam in the fourms! So I think it's a good idea, because way to many people spam in the fourms, and then get away with it.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

for once u lot aint having a go at me lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I still don't get it. Is this saying to only ban them from the forums but still let them chat, rate games etc?

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

[quote]I still don't get it. Is this saying to only ban them from the forums but still let them chat, rate games etc?
[b]furoms only

jessman613
jessman613
12 posts
Nomad

i agree to dont completely ban them

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

SouthPark4Ever is right we should ban this people but not for a whole day maybe like half a day.Firetail made a really good point.Whats the points of banning if the can still rate,comment,etc.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, then not a bad idea.

Showing 1-13 of 13