ForumsArt, Music, and Writingthe dragon hunt. By skater_kid_who_pwns

50 9993
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok guys, this story has just been dancing in my head and i had to put it somewere. All ideas, and critasism is accepted. Thanks!

prologe.
"Malcom! Malcom! Wake up!" It was his mother yelling, he woke up covered in sweat. There was a odd light comeing from all around, and something that smelled of...smoke. He looked out window, expecting to see the sun riseing, as it allways does, instead he saw the royal army, of which he hoped to become one day, fighting back 3 dragons. There were huge, like nothing any one had ever seen. One, was pure white, with golden talons and teeth, and large golden spikes all down it's back and tail. The next was a blue dragon, Its spines on its head and the tip of its tail, were clear, looking allmost exactly like crystals. The biggest, who seemed to be the leader was twice as big as the others. It was jet black With Giant spikes covering his body, and it was breathing fire...on to every thing. Suddenly his mom burst into his room,"Malcome, what are you standing here for we have to get into the castle right away!" He ran after her, out of the front door and into the groups of people hurding into the inner castle. Once inside, the people spread around finding small grous of people they knew and talking, crouching in corners, and crying. Malcome, scanned the room quickly, seeing his best freind, and traning partner in knight school, ran over to him. he was allready with the rest of there gang. They were mercaniares of sorts, takeing on small jobs the army passed on to them. There were five of them in totall. Malcome, being the leader turned and said,"Guys, follow me". They went down the corridor to the right, unnoticed. There they could talk with out being unheard. There they were the whole gang. malcome, a Tall muscled boy with dirty blonde hair and freckles, who chose to fight with a double sided sword. King, who was his best freind, was short, and slighyly overweight, who was accustomed to fighting with a spear and a large sheild. Then another short kid who was very strong, had a thick head of red hair, he fought with a large battle ax, his name as brian. Then there was the one girl of the group, tall skinny with blonde hair. she could have done anything she wanted, but she decided to join there gang and help the community. She used a bow to fight, she was a very falubale member to the group, seeing as she could fight from range and all, her name was kailey. And last, the most unlikely membber of the bunch, a short skinny kid with large glasses constently sliding down the bridge of his nose. His name was vox. He was a mage, but his friends were the only ones who knew, for if the royal army knew of his rare, yet extremely usefull gift they would recruit him now.

I will continue that later if you guys like it. i am sleepy right now and cant think.

• 50 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 50