ForumsForum GamesWar RPG

123 20509
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

This is my first RPG so it may be bad but this is an RPG where you may choose your class which will affect who you will serve, the classes are like this

Warrior serves the king(you may level up and become a knight and then an archknight)
Rouge serves an assassin leader(levels up and becomes a ninja and then an assassin)
Mage serves their magic teacher(levels up and becomes a wizard and then an archmage)

the levels work like this
lvl 2=10 exp
lvl 3=20 exp
lvl 4=30 exp
lvl 5=40 exp(class level up)
lvl 6=50 exp
lvl 7=60 exp
lvl 8=70 exp
lvl 9=80 exp
lvl 10=90 exp(class level up)
and so on(note that exp restarts every level)
Also if you disobey your leader they may punish you or even try to kill you.The weapons for a warrior that you may start with are a spear, and a sword.The weapons for a rouge are a short sword, or a bow.The weapons for a mage are a staff, and a wand.Only warriors may have shields and your starting shield is wooden,the starting warrior armor is metal,the starting armor for a rouge is leather outfit,and the starting armor for a mage is a robe.Here is an example of a character.

Name:Bob
class:Warrior
lvl:1
exp:0/10
hp:30/85
weapon:spear
armor:metal
shield:wooden

• 123 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

owen you gain 10 max hp every lvl after lvl 5 so you have 100 hp and you eat food and then fall asleep where you ate

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Night you tell him that and he tells you that they are starting an army of elves and reptile people(if anyone can suggest a name for them it would be appreciated)and will fight the humans and be the dominate species, you head back to your master emmediately.

Everyone I'm going offline for a while.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
Mage
Lv2
15/20exp
80/80HP
Weapon:staff
Armor:Cloak
Enemy
babydragon40/90HP(frozen)
lightning

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Bobo you strike it with lightning and it dies(yay!)now you lvl 5 and are a wizard you have a wizard staff and wizard robes and have 95 hp and every time that you lvl up you gain 10 hp instead of 5 now I am offline

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Name: Owen
class: Ninja
lvl:6
exp 0/60
hp: 100/100
weapon: Katana
armor: Ninja armour

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Owen you wake up and see that the town is under attack by the warriors, you have to fight the Leader, what attacks will you use?

1.Katana barrage
2.Ninja Death strike
3.ninja stars

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

2.Ninja Death strike

exp 0/60

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Night your master tells you that you must fight one of the reptile men's leaders, his name is Ra,Anack and he has teamed up with the weaker elves,(if you beat him they will not mess with you)you sneak into the reptile men city and find that he was waiting for you(but do to your ninja stealth he hasn't seen you yet)what will you do?

1.Sneak behind him and kill him.
2.Wait for him to get off guard.
3.Attack him with your ninja stars.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

You use the ninja death strike(a barrage of katana attacks,ninja stars, and darkness)He didn't expect any attacks because of his power so you got a critical hit -100 hp but he is the leader of all warriors so he has plenty more power, 150/250 hp left now what will you do?

1.Use the ninja death strike one more time.(this is an unblockable attack)
2.Use your katana to attack.
3.Use ninja stars.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Bobo now that you're a wizard you are ready to take on a magical beast that lives in a magical dimension that only wizards can enter.It has no name because those who have seen it have all died.You find it at the enterence to the magical dimension, how will you fight it?(it is weak against water and light but light will do more)

1.Use your most powerful attack,Elemental Barrage(an attack that does one strike for every element)
2.Use a powerful light blast.
3. use an environmental attack.(if its snowing out then its a powerful ice attack)

night002
night002
108 posts
Nomad

Name: Night
lvl:5
exp 30/50
hp: 90/90

2. WAit for him to get off guard

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
Wizard LV5
0/50exp
95/95HP
Weapon:Wizard staff
Armor:Wizard robe
1.Elemental barradge

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

ok iam back i choose a short sword
my mission please

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

2.Ninja Death strike

exp 0/60

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Guys, I'm very sorry but with school and other things I can't be on enough so I am putting the RPG on a halt I may start it again soon but I might not.

Showing 76-90 of 123