ForumsForum GamesWar RPG

123 20511
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

This is my first RPG so it may be bad but this is an RPG where you may choose your class which will affect who you will serve, the classes are like this

Warrior serves the king(you may level up and become a knight and then an archknight)
Rouge serves an assassin leader(levels up and becomes a ninja and then an assassin)
Mage serves their magic teacher(levels up and becomes a wizard and then an archmage)

the levels work like this
lvl 2=10 exp
lvl 3=20 exp
lvl 4=30 exp
lvl 5=40 exp(class level up)
lvl 6=50 exp
lvl 7=60 exp
lvl 8=70 exp
lvl 9=80 exp
lvl 10=90 exp(class level up)
and so on(note that exp restarts every level)
Also if you disobey your leader they may punish you or even try to kill you.The weapons for a warrior that you may start with are a spear, and a sword.The weapons for a rouge are a short sword, or a bow.The weapons for a mage are a staff, and a wand.Only warriors may have shields and your starting shield is wooden,the starting warrior armor is metal,the starting armor for a rouge is leather outfit,and the starting armor for a mage is a robe.Here is an example of a character.

Name:Bob
class:Warrior
lvl:1
exp:0/10
hp:30/85
weapon:spear
armor:metal
shield:wooden

• 123 Replies
bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

2(Please post my status,I don't remember it)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

2.Go up a hill and jump onto it

Name: Owen
Class: Rouge Ninja
Lvl: 7
Exp: 80/80
Hp: 110/110
Weapon: Zweizerhand
Armor: Rouge armour

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Here bobo

Bobo
Wizard LV5
0/50exp
95/95HP
Weapon:Wizard staff
Armor:Wizard robe

You use your strongest light attack and hit him in the face -40HP, he is blinded but sends fire grenade things out of his mouth -20HP these are deadly and can seek you out, what will you do?

1.Use a water spell
2.Use a light attack that uses all of the light in the world to hurt him terribly but weaken you
3.Use your staffs magic blast attack

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bobo
Wizard LV5
0/50exp
95/95HP
Weapon:Wizard staff
Armor:Wizard robe

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Owen, you are level 8 not 7.

Owen you climb up the hill and try to jump you are a bit short and fall but as you are falling you see a new dragon and decide to try again, you land on him and he starts to fly, what will you do?

1.Fireball Frenzy!
2.Strike with claws
3.Jump off

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

2.Strike with claws

Lvl: 8
Exp: 00/80

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Bobo, you use a powerful water spell, a tidal wave of water completely destroys the monster, you leveled up twice, when you return you come to realize that your master was captured by a clan of ninja's, they left his staff so you take it and his spare robes, you are now an ArchMage(you have the Master Staff and Elemental Robes), how will you pursue them?

1.Ride his pet Flying Eyeball
2.Make a portal(this will take up mana but will get you there quickly
3.Run there(this will take up HP but will give you opportunities to fight land creatures)

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Owen, you strike it and it is pinned up against a hill, how will you kill it?

1.Claw strikes
2.Fireball attack
3.Break through the hill

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

1.Claw strikes

Lvl: 8
Exp: 00/80

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while but I wanted to do something special for Owen and Bobo since you guys have done so well in the game, this is an arena challenge between you to, you will take turns choosing what you will do, the winner will unlock a special class and new weapons, you will both be level 10 from now on and you both have 150 hp so the fight will be fare, I will flip a coin to see who goes first so choose your side of the coin wisely.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Name:Shadow
Class:Rouge
Exp:0/5
hp:??
Weapon: Dagger
Armor: Leather suit

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i choose tails...but isnt that a bit of a biased decision because you can just pick one?

Lvl: 10
Exp: 00/100
Hp: 150/150

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Okay I realize that it may seem that way but the only other way is to just choose which wouldn't work, so I give you my honesty when I say that I flipped it twice and they where heads each time so I shall start with Bigbrain when he comes back on.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Head.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

ya um big brain... he already said your going first XD

Showing 106-120 of 123