ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97517
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

When i was getting into flash and trying to think of a cool developer's name, my formula was to think of something simple and generic and put ninja in front of it.

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

I got TheWarTank from a nintendo DS game and 33 is just my lucky number

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

LOL omg @nickelback sucks
LOL omg @TheWarTank33 also beacause 33 is my fave number as u can see

So yeah ballistic has been my nickname forever cuz it sounds cool, and 33 is my fave number. So my username is almost always ballistic or ballistic33.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I once mixed a man with a UTD, which is a Uber Talking Dinosaur. And then they came to life and they liked the number four. And they also like the number 0,9, and 6. =F

No, really. I'm gay, so I wrote ManUnitedforlife.

No really, REALLY this time, Manchester United are a soccer team, and I support them so I got ManUtd4life096.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I am half Nigerian and my dad was from the Igbo tribe. At school in England my PE teacher asked me my last name and cooldnt pronounce it so he asked where i was from. I told him Nigeria. He said Africa right so your from the jungle and then called me Woody from then on. The 7007 was my old pin number on my debit card and its easy to remember and i use it for other things sometimes.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Florglee2 has been my online alias for a very long time now, I made it up when I was in a rush to play an online game, and didn't really care much for the name I'd have. The term stuck, and I've used it nearly everywhere I go to. If theres a Florglee2 on a site, you can almost be sure it's me. Except for my YouTube, that's Re4Rulez123.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

wooo! someone else who likes 13!

I got my nick cause my first name starts with P, I have no idea why there is a A in there and I've always loved ZX.
also 10 points if you can pronounce my name!
If you ever see a Pazx on any site it's probably me!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I named my account after the greates secret agent in the world!!!

Maxwelll Smart, Secret Agent 86.

ts?t=16713301725816267421&amp<i class=id=23296&amppid=5" alt="http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=16713301725816267421&ampid=23296&amppid=5" />

ArmorElk
ArmorElk
23 posts
Nomad

i got mine by my name is elliot so i made elk. then i got armor and made armorelk

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

i became a passionate in ocultism and fascinated in demonarians, so my name is demonarian23 because i am born on the 23th

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well I just kept thinking about purpledinosaurs like one day it just popped into my mind an then I said it to my friends and annoyed the hell out of them so now I use it as my name on here

kewlstuff
kewlstuff
92 posts
Nomad

well i wanted to make it "athletic_dude" or somthin (because thats wat i am lol), but the names 2 long. so i just made it 2 somthin similiar. kewlstuff!!!

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

ive used a lot. my brother find the name "hjort " for medanish for deer) i only mananged to use it in wow. before that i was Doomsteiner(based on my name domsten, and since it originally norwegian its really Domstein, from the words dumpe stein, meaning big stone. and since my name is peter, my name is rock big stone!!)
since i played condemned with serialkillerx, and then i thought, hey i eat a lot of cereal food= cerealkillerx- still trying to find something unique, like stormole

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

Catlevania is a nice game...

hamstaman
hamstaman
63 posts
Nomad

wellll...in like 5th - 6th grade we had some crazy joke about hamsters and i guess i somehow started it, an someone gave me the nickname and i just started using it i guess. another alias of mine is Mattches... cuz my name is matt and im a bit of a pyro lol.

Showing 16-30 of 669