ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97514
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
CommanderC
CommanderC
120 posts
Nomad

I'm a big Farscape fan. The main charactor is Commander John Crichton, and my first name starts with a 'C.'

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

ell i test games. hencse the name people!!!

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i have no idea... but i use it for everything

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

well i put my name and the date of birth.which means that my name is melina and im born on the 17th of november(11th month).so here is melina1117.

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

im sorry for the double posting.the most usual username i use is lina10.i just couldnt put it here.it was already in use XP

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

It was pure randomness, i just thought razz sounded cool and added monk at the end.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have a character which is named the Japanese word for ash. Cenere is the Italian (I think) word for ash. Just for the random.

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

its my last name

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

My brother made it while bothering me

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

got mine from my user name from kongregate

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

How did I?
How Did I?

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

mine was pure creativity,

and i knew that some of the younger players would pronounce it wrong ( not that it matters, but its pronounced ZEE-Den)

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

I ran out of interesting names that were already taken

I guess this one is alright

felix60
felix60
223 posts
Shepherd

well this is my game rname.. The reason why.. well, my name is felix, and 60 is the number of one of my favorite goalkeeper in hockey (jose theodore)

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

well mine has a story with it

for some reason (my name is mike BTW) is got the nickname micus (mike-ess) or (mic-uss) either way it kinda stuck to me and eventually it turned to stick or icus (ic-uss or ike-ess) and what not

so i put my last name (zizzi (Italian/Greek)) with one of my nick names (icus) but i changed the s and combined it with the z in my first name thus icuzizzi was born. Althugh now i mainly read it icu-zizzi instead of icuz and zizzi, and its pretty much guaranteed to never be taken on any game

Showing 31-45 of 669