ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97607
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
Nomad

I have it saved into my history and I don't log out.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@inferacron: I thought you missspelled acorn on the end of infern?

Nomad

@ pazx
did you read his description for making his name. It's not "acorn"

It's Inferna cron.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

ok,but won't someone that comes over your house play ag?

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

Well JB is my two initials... and... uhhh... I just came up with a random number for people to know me as (lol) so I came up with jb701926 (but call me jb anyway) So since then, every username I have chosen is jb701926. Does that explain enough?

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

How did you come up with the number?

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

I wrestled a bear name Joe on a hot winter day in January. He thrwe a right-hook at me but I dodged and countered with an upper-cut. He went down for the count but not before getting into the end-zone and scoring a basket.
Thus My name!

thats the best reason i have ever heard. i feel smarter since you can come up with such a genius name from a great story like that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This is the name of the protaganist of a 6th grade poem I did, I thought it flowed well, so I took it, before my username was normally ninjaslug, and I liked ninja's and my nickname was grub/slug. SO yeah.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

THUNDERING SOUND!!! AND OF COURSE MY BEST CARD IN YU-GI-OH!

IT DESTROYS ALL OF THOSE VERY STRONG CARDS W/O SACRIFICING MY WEAK CARDS!!!!!

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

who cares?

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

well, it was the username i chose way back in the day when i played Delta Force LW, its followed me since. The reason i chose it then was because my favorite hockey team is the redwings, and my then little league baseball jersey was 33, but redwinger33 was already taken... so i made it 333.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

MY FAVORITE BAND OF COARSE

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I came up with mine cuz I thought itd be funny if I put Crazed. ANd 77 cuz it was my fathers football #

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

uhhh.....i came up with mine becuz i love bball....but im too short to dunk though....but im only 13

Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

from a comic book , The Book of Fate/Fate

Showing 76-90 of 669