ForumsThe TavernHow did you come up with your username?

669 97606
jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

my name's jason but when we were kids my li'l sis pronounced it as "jahson" so it kinda' stuck with me...i put the "x" at the end to make it sound somehow cool just like the name of that big blade wielding horror flick character!

• 669 Replies
Zombielord
Zombielord
34 posts
Nomad

I am Lord of Zombies

Duh

iband
iband
13 posts
Nomad

My name is Anders and one of my best friends wanted to be called Ib, so we mixed it together to name a profile on some random game and since then i have used it for all my online accs

iband
iband
13 posts
Nomad

so it was his name first and then the three first letters of my name...

Ib + And

CaHuTaP
CaHuTaP
40 posts
Nomad

my nickname means "Doctor" if translate it to English. I choose it because i like to wear clean white clothes =)

Knuckledusty
Knuckledusty
206 posts
Nomad

Because I was going to make my name Knuckleduster on this certain game, but that didn't fit so I made it shorter by one letter.
Thusly, Knuckledusty

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

i was a swimmer. the last part consists of my initials. quite simple. and i use it everywhere.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Because i am number ten in my team and champion forgot why.

SantyClaus4Christmas
SantyClaus4Christmas
4 posts
Nomad

because Santy Claus sounds better and I just added 4Christmas...

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

well this name just rolls off the tounge lol its fun to say

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

i used to like halo 3 so..
i put recon and then 543

(I hate halo 3 now!!!)

cracylord
cracylord
19 posts
Nomad

my name is a mistake in writing and im crazy

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
114 posts
Nomad

i used to think that it would be cool to be named crow, and when i started liking the color black and the number 13, i changed it to blackcrow13. after a little bit, i grew up a lot and decided that all numbers sucked for online names, and that black just wasn't kool enough. i then became evil, so i called myself dark, but then i needed something unique, so i made myself darckcrow. i like the raven better though. oh well, crows are kool too.
mac is the name of our dog, which is a cairn terrior and is the best dog in all of the universe, so that's why mac callled himself mac.
from darck

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Ahhh.... Idk why I put this, I just thought it was cool.
;3

elementalsoldier
elementalsoldier
50 posts
Nomad

magic

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Knives is a character in probably my favorite(always has been) anime, Trigun. The character himself isnt my favorite, but the name is just awesome. And I just like knives. I always pick assassin characters in any games I play where you get the choice, which most of the time carry, you guessed it, knives.

Showing 91-105 of 669