ForumsSupport ForumSupport and Suggestions: Not really support anymore...

11 2491
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm just kind of bringing this up here, but since we now have the Newcomers Forum, shouldn't this technically just be Suggestions now?

• 11 Replies
Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

Well, suport doesn't exactly fit with newcomers, you can have doubts about anything, even advanced features, and it would get mixed and/or scare newcomers

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ya it should just be support right know.

You mean suggestions, right? Or I'm confused.
KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

it should be suggestions i agree because we alerady have enough support and we need more suggestions.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Good point this should be Suggestions!

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

actually we could with more support but we should leav that o the newcomers forum

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

it should be suggestions i agree because we alerady have enough support and we need more suggestions.

I didn't mean that we need more suggestions, it's just that there aren't any support topics in here anymore and the name doesn't fit now.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think it still fits. All members still have questions, and need support. It is not just newcomers. So I think it is still applicable.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I beleive that people who have been on this site longer or newcomers who have strayed here instead of the newcomer's forum should be able to post their questions here while newcomers go ahead and ask in the newcomer's forum.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

I think it still fits. All members still have questions, and need support. It is not just newcomers. So I think it is still applicable.

I think Carlie makes a good point just because you are a newcomers does not mean you are the only 1 who needs support so i think it needs to STAY where it is
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I didn't mean that we need more suggestions, it's just that there aren't any support topics in here anymore and the name doesn't fit now.

Also I forgot to add, most threads made here asking for help with a question are gennerally locked. No point in keeping a thread alive after the person's question is answered since many people will continue to answer the person's question despite if it has already been answered.
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I believe that it should stay as it is because not just newcomers seem to need the support...

Showing 1-11 of 11