ForumsSupport ForumPublic Rant

41 6481
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell. If you don't know how to spell, use spell check! Also, if your all so called 13-15 year old's that got grammar of a retarded monkey, go back to the fourth grade. I'm tired of seeing all these threads repeated, and people using not one brain cell just to spam and get Armor Points. This is a very pathetic, annoying thing. Don't you people have somewhat of comon sense that people would like to know what their reading in stead of some bull shit, gibberish. Now, before you say it's the interenet(wi cun tawlk leek dis), sure it is, but when you try to be some what productive and prove your not just spamming to get Armor Points.

Also, to the mods are you blind as a bat, or do you not just care anymore? If you don't care, than screw your corrupt self, and you need to be de-modded. If you do care, than why aren't about 9/10 of these threads that are made locked? About 8/10 of the threads made any where are just repeat of threads that are on page 4....Pathetic. It's about time you get a mod that actually know's what their doing.

And also, yes I know this thread will be locked, and deleted cause you mod's are pathetic, and want to shelter the poor little ears of the Armor Games community. Also, I know I'm going to get banned, big whoop, this web site is sad, you have about 1 good game every few months. Your community is horrible, and your mods suck. Til' then, I don't know what's going to happen....but if something does happen.
Peace out,
-Derek

• 41 Replies
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

lso, this is just another publicity stunt to show that you're leaving, and it's not advised

I had a nice laugh out of this. Not a publicity stunt, but more of a way to let as many members know what I thought before I get banned. I'm still not banned....meh.
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I think hes kind of right on this one.
^ Typed that sentence in four seconds.
^ This one in 3.
^in two.
^one second.

See my point, it takes so little time to write with at least somewhat decent grammar, and yet, people can't do it!

Siriusly tho, i haz gud grammerz.

How do you expect to get a job or whatever if you can't use simple grammar? If you can't capitalize and use periods, and even I don't capitalize, at least SPELL RIGHT. Seriously, most people write responses such as, "Yes. I agree."
But they spell it "Yah, I agre." That takes 2 seconds to spell check, and three to fix. DON'T
BE
LAZY
I used to spell like that too. I understand, it isn't that much fun. But it takes two seconds.And you're respected for it... Honestly!
Take the time, earn some respect, become a member people look forward to reading your posts.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Spartan Warrior, theres no Rule saying, "Don't go be dissin our site, *****!" I doubt you will be banned, and if you are, it wont be permanent.

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

i agree everyone does spell fucking horibly.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Also if you are going to complain about bad grammar, Learn how to spell correctly yourself.

If, I can't spell something correct, I ust spell check, if it doesn't work, I do it the best I can.
, But To tell the mods to Screw themselves and insult how they do what they do... You need to know how hard it is to do all the stuff they do!

Slight exaggeration much? I think so, if this was the case their would be a hell of a lot more members banned, and shit...look at me, I would think I would be banned too.
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

use good grammar sparan warrior

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Spartan warrior, stop trashing people

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

&h=500&w=400&sz=24&hl=en&start=2&usg=__i-cU0pFcb1Kj6GmK5bsB9YOEDJY=&tbnid=-eoLW28Q7gRypM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&amp<i class=rev=/images%3Fq%3Dspam%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26sa%3DG" alt="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://noticethings.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/spam.jpg&imgrefurl=http://noticethings.wordpress.com/2008/05/06/i-am-spam/&h=500&w=400&sz=24&hl=en&start=2&usg=__i-cU0pFcb1Kj6GmK5bsB9YOEDJY=&tbnid=-eoLW28Q7gRypM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=104&amprev=/images%3Fq%3Dspam%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USfficial%26sa%3DG" />
Sorry if it didn't come out right.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

what your language man don't get pissed about it

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Wow don't you mean USE???

Wow, aren't you a DOUCHE!
It's called a simple typing error, noob.
use good grammar sparan warrior

It's Spartan Warrior. If you had somewhat decent grammar, you would know they would be capitalized.
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

what your language man don't get pissed about it

That
made
me
LOL
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

That
made
me
LOL

not funny man hes pissed right now

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

the fact that you said watch your lnguage, dont get PISSED about it was hipocritical and lolable.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

actually fst, thats really not right at all...
remember switchfoot?
Then name me one person that went out nicely...

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

[/quote]Listen, He can't very well do anything... He can say some words...

People who go out badly are forgotten... Those who go out nicely are remembered.. you are not helping your cause! After your ban people will quickly forget about you!

Yeah but come on give him a break guys

Showing 16-30 of 41