ForumsSupport ForumPublic Rant

41 6482
SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell. If you don't know how to spell, use spell check! Also, if your all so called 13-15 year old's that got grammar of a retarded monkey, go back to the fourth grade. I'm tired of seeing all these threads repeated, and people using not one brain cell just to spam and get Armor Points. This is a very pathetic, annoying thing. Don't you people have somewhat of comon sense that people would like to know what their reading in stead of some bull shit, gibberish. Now, before you say it's the interenet(wi cun tawlk leek dis), sure it is, but when you try to be some what productive and prove your not just spamming to get Armor Points.

Also, to the mods are you blind as a bat, or do you not just care anymore? If you don't care, than screw your corrupt self, and you need to be de-modded. If you do care, than why aren't about 9/10 of these threads that are made locked? About 8/10 of the threads made any where are just repeat of threads that are on page 4....Pathetic. It's about time you get a mod that actually know's what their doing.

And also, yes I know this thread will be locked, and deleted cause you mod's are pathetic, and want to shelter the poor little ears of the Armor Games community. Also, I know I'm going to get banned, big whoop, this web site is sad, you have about 1 good game every few months. Your community is horrible, and your mods suck. Til' then, I don't know what's going to happen....but if something does happen.
Peace out,
-Derek

• 41 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Woah how is this not locked lol. I'm surprised.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I agree man
if your gonna leave do itt and be wuite

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Now, before you say it's the interenet(wi cun tawlk leek dis), sure it is

Well if its ok why do you have a problem with it. This site is not about grammer its about fun. No one is perfect and if there is someone with bad grammer wat r u goi n 2 do about it?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

once somebody dont wanna be part of the site they dis and try to take the site with them but they could just leave without making a huge topic of it

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

yeah like why would anyone care that much just go and done

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

if i were to leave all id do is change my about saying "im quitting...bye AG...may be on in future..."

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Jajaja well yeah he is well bye i think this should get blocked its really off topic

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

one last thing...if ur leaviing...then y do u even want to make a fuss bout leaving and just leave?

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

well. although there were a few grammar mistakes, he at least typed that comment like he was at least 13 years old, instead of like how most people on this site type like they're 8 years old. I agree with him completely on the grammar part. The part about the mods not doing their jobs, I don't agree with though, because they have lives. now I know that being the forum troll that you are, would have no idea what this means, but everyone needs to know that mods are people too, and don't have tons of time to waste on a gaming site. they are doing just fine, and even overdoing it on the patrolling.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I do prefer if people used proper grammar because it's easier to read and it looks nicer, but if people must use kid grammar, then I'm ok with it. Not happy, but ok.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You all get better grammar, and learn how to spell. If you don't know how to spell, use spell check! Also, if your all so called 13-15 year old's that got grammar of a retarded monkey, go back to the fourth grade. I'm tired of seeing all these threads repeated, and people using not one brain cell just to spam and get Armor Points. This is a very pathetic, annoying thing. Don't you people have somewhat of comon sense that people would like to know what their reading in stead of some bull ****, gibberish. Now, before you say it's the interenet(wi cun tawlk leek dis), sure it is, but when you try to be some what productive and prove your not just spamming to get Armor Points.

Also, to the mods are you blind as a bat, or do you not just care anymore? If you don't care, than screw your corrupt self, and you need to be de-modded. If you do care, than why aren't about 9/10 of these threads that are made locked? About 8/10 of the threads made any where are just repeat of threads that are on page 4....Pathetic. It's about time you get a mod that actually know's what their doing.

And also, yes I know this thread will be locked, and deleted cause you mod's are pathetic, and want to shelter the poor little ears of the Armor Games community. Also, I know I'm going to get banned, big whoop, this web site is sad, you have about 1 good game every few months. Your community is horrible, and your mods suck. Til' then, I don't know what's going to happen....but if something does happen.
Peace out,
-Derek

Well, I agree that people should use better grammar, but you should definitely know better than to say it in such a way. You are never going to get anyone to take you seriously if you just go around whining and putting everyone down. Not a good way to get your point across. Everyone will just be too busy focusing on that attitude.

And there is a reason that other people are mods, and not you. They do a great job with the community, and who are you to judge how we run it? People have live, so do moderators, they are people after all. Personally, I have a physics final worth 75% of my grade that I am studying for. Sorry if I am not in here locking threads when that is on the line.

I don't know what got your feathers all ruffled, but if you get banned it is not because you had an opinion. In fact, opinions are welcomed here. This is the suggestions forum after all. But the way that you present them, with flaming, cursing, and the confession of spamming on your profile... well, I am sure you can imagine the reasons why you might no longer be on this site =)

Good day!
Showing 31-41 of 41