ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4257229
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well...this image is made from a recent study done in Victoria and South Australia, and an average body hair figure was created. To show this easily, the statistics have been made in an easy to understand image.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/hair.jpg

Hah!
(Another dishonourable mention...am I gonna have to move to Boganville Again?)

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

ARGH! Sorry for the triple post...

Full Size

[url]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/hair.jpg[/url]

One of them will work...Delete my second post!

KingRyan

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Nice Thoad it looks great but I think you should erase the word Poof for some reason but still good.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ryan, I rofl'd.

I also notice that I've let the competition go on past its deadline. Sorry guys, I'm just a really busy person. But I will say that entries will close in 16 hours and 38 minutes! Then I'll do the judging.

Make the topic Klaushouse. I want to see what happens!

I'll think about it c..c
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop has long flowing ninja hair

...wtf, you fool! *conveniently ignores his strop portraits in which he has long flowing hair*

Long hair is the bane of a ninja! It renders you prone to grab attacks and it gets soooooo itchy under that mask!

I'm only really saying this because I had a misunderstanding with the hairdresser and he basically shaved my head. So my hair is really short :<
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I really want to see who wins this round!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ohh emm gee!!! when did he become a Charizard?? Why does no one tell me these things?!

...okay guys, I've been reading over the last few pages. Seriously...what? rofl

That is seriously funny stuff. If this wasn't a PG-13 family friendly(ish) site I would suggest you were all high. And you, Cenere...hmm *eyes and puffs smoke*
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I'm only really saying this because I had a misunderstanding with the hairdresser and he basically shaved my head. So my hair is really short :<

You are just saying that. We all know you secretly told your hairdresser to basically shave your head in order to have a better disguise from your enemies.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

We all know you secretly told your hairdresser to basically shave your head in order to have a better disguise from your enemies.

The dialog went like this...

Me: Hey, I need to go to a secret miss- I mean party tonight, so could I have something neat and tidy?

Hairdresser (thick Sicilian accent): How you like it? Short back sides and top? Just short back and side? Short on top too?

Me: Uhmmm...how about a number...3?

Hairdresser: All over? Same length on top?

Me (to myself): Well, I wouldn't want the top too long as it gets unruly and looks horrible...(to hairdresser) Yeah, okay.

I sit there thinking I've talked my way into getting a haircut made of pure win. Then the hairdresser grabs the clippers and drags it over the top of my dome. BZZZZZZZZZT!

=O ...do not want?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And you, Cenere...hmm *eyes and puffs smoke*

Ehhehhehheeh.... I really need to sleep more than four hours a night. And I think I was frustrated about the fact that people do not care about my art. But anyway.
And a looooooooooooong time untill the winner is chosen...
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I sit there thinking I've talked my way into getting a haircut made of pure win. Then the hairdresser grabs the clippers and drags it over the top of my dome. BZZZZZZZZZT!

=O ...do not want?

Gosh. I would have back-flipped right out of that chair and did a triple 360 front flip roundhouse kick right to the face of that evil hairkiller. HOW DARE HE! Now him hes as crazy as a cat with a watermelon on its head.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Let this be a lesson to you all! Hairdressers are all really bandits who have a license to handle potentially lethal implements in disturbingly close proximity to your head and vital points! Always, always be on your guard.

And never bargain with a man who has a razorblade held to your neck >

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Let this be a lesson to you all! Hairdressers are all really bandits who have a license to handle potentially lethal implements in disturbingly close proximity to your head and vital points! Always, always be on your guard.

And never bargain with a man who has a razorblade held to your neck >

Oh you masterful ninja. The ways of hairdressing have never been so exposed. I am but a youngling in the world of stuff and etc. *bows down to the game*
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

I looked back on this topic and isn't this supposed to be judged?

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Oh! i missed what Strop posted on the last page, Sorry guys.

Showing 766-780 of 6854