ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4257240
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Congratulations Cenere you really deserved to win comics in art are great!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wow, I really stuffed up a lot of those links. I must have fallen into HTML mode!

To recap:

Apocalypse

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr321/Apocalypse_ArmorGames/Picture-1.jpg

Kingryan

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/hair.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And now...for the new theme! Yes, we all saw it coming, but why not

Theme: Trick...as opposed to Treat
Deadline: midnight 31st October
(the later one)

Some of you will be significantly challenged, but remember that the theme is flexible!

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Good theme Strop I have to say really suits the ocassion.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hehehe...I have an idea...the scariest thing ever....a person from...

OPPS! Better not spoil it...

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You totally better not Kingryan...totally better not *evil glare*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

are they a haemorrhagic purple!?

It has purple eyes to make it slightly more mysterious yet still cute as hell. . . .curtesy of my current W.I.P., The EVIL Candyland. Idk what hemorrhagic means, but if it has to do with hemorrhaging (when theres a really bad wound, right?), that would be a no.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I thought of a thing, but I don't wanna use it, how about this, so long as you credit it as my idea. How about an adult handing a turd into someones trick-or-treat bag?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, I always find it hard to post comics on this, which is weird.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/Halloweenspirit.jpg
this is my final entry, unlike most others. . .lol. I had to make it exxxtremely huge in order to hear all of the different things going on. But incase that doesn't work, I'll point out some minor details:
1. In the window, there are two big eyes looking suprised at the gigantic halloween spirit.
2. The kid is saying: DIE NON BELEIVER!
3. there is a sign above the door saying "NO candy here!!!"
4. There is a subway bus in the haloween spirits mouth.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Haemorrhage = bleed. Except this means a bleed anywhere, so not just like a cut or a wound.

For example you can haemorrhage internally, which is generally a really bad thing...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Fst, you are a genius. NOW DRAW THAT IDEA!!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, in that case, no. They are naturally purple because it is actually a magical piece of candy with a ton of fur on it. LOL.

~The EVIL Candyland~

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Public announcement: I did not deserve to win, therefore I do not want the winning title, nor the merit.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Well i thought of these kids throwing eggs at a house and then go up to get candy... They walk away with candy in their hands, then it goes back to the old man and he says "Enjoy those laxatives" Quietly.

NO!!!!! that was my idea... :'O dang it.
Showing 796-810 of 6854