ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4305247
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

YES! Its legit!

Wait, let me fix the links:

NumberPLate

Full Size

KingRyan

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, the bogam wars continue =/

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow and I thought the public service announcement would kill that war.Especially after I posted that one image.(Strop knows what I'm talking about)Anyways its....different.Also Estel was right about the reason why his name was hairy.I thought it would have been obvious.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

VICTORIA ON THE MOVE!
maybe you might be getting DM for both poetry and this

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL, he's definetly gonna get DM for this week. . . . . .total. Unless of course someone makes the most cheesy pun in the world, for instance, last weeks "hare" pun.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Good KingRyan but Cholokid is a lol!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Just came back from a weekend full of vampires and werewolves to this~

Strop, you could just have told me that I should censor it a bit, could easily remove the blood~

Anyway. Yesterday I was going llama in real life because I more or less wanted to just quit this contest and disappear from it.
But I'm never consistent in my decisions... And thanks to Cenere I have a really neat idea in my head (probably won't turn out as good as I think it, but well). So gonna try. And I hope I start liking this contest again, 'cause something about it just haven't felt right... And I'm afraid it sounds like I'm just disappointed by not winning (Cenere thought it was something like that), but it's not that... Just... I don't know. Hope it changes, otherwise I'll just keep to posting stuff in my thread and only commenting here.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/halloweenpre.jpg
Previewthingy, if I do not get it finished in time.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

What about the kids saying "The doors open, maybe they left the stuff inside" and theres the adult standing behind the door inside (eyes really wide open) saying "come on, come on"
then you look up and see the bucket of water.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I didn't get a comment from Strop on my ring drawing... I fail. :'O

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Haha....Mine was just more....interestingly annoying!

Yours was good too...Strop is also very busy atm...

Hmm....whats a pun for Halloween?

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Zophia:

Strop, you could just have told me that I should censor it a bit, could easily remove the blood~

Hm, it's not really that. While the removal of blood may or may not have affected my decision, I would only have asked you to remove contents if they were in fact a violation of site policy, which wasn't the case here.

And I hope I start liking this contest again, 'cause something about it just haven't felt right

The judging style has changed. Either way, I think people should only enter this for fun, regardless of your artistic aspirations or status. Otherwise you will end up burning out, not just here but in general.
Mummy1
Mummy1
81 posts
Nomad

Nice, here's one

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/12392/cool%20baby.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I beleive here's what you were trying at:
http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/12392/cool%20baby.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sorry! I'm gonna ask a mod to delete both of those comments cuz that picture is pretty morbid. . . .

Showing 841-855 of 6854