ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4305286
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Maybe because he is actually hairy? I do lots of hair on him haha.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I do lots of hair on him haha.

Haha! Wait... what?
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow I fail miserably.

I meant to say that He does have lots of hair on him.
:P

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Wow I fail miserably.

I meant to say that He does have lots of hair on him.
:P

Don't worry, we all fail.

Except when a mod fails, he (or she) will get quoted. And you just made the bottom of my profile.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I was hoping for "Chuck Norris kick" but had to settle for "ultimate kick" instead.

I think that actually says "Godly Reaction" or "Godly Reactionary Kick".

This week's theme looks a little difficult since it seems more definite ableit still flexible. There are some interesting ideas so far.
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i shall create another,can i manipulate the theme a little and draw halloween rather?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I think that actually says "Godly Reaction" or "Godly Reactionary Kick".

You sound like you know more than the translator does...I was prepared for idiomatic issues and I know just about nothing about reading Japanese...oh goody, does that mean I can ask you for translations?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Shermzx: as long as it has some kind of trickery in it!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Kingryan said:

Hehe...Mine is going to be good...

Don't you dare!
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh...I will...I will dare...And its going to be good!

Hah!

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ok, here is my entry...

Halloween in South Australia...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/dontlookvictorians.jpg
Full Pic{/url]

The numberplate is found [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/VictoriaOnTheMoveNumberPlate.jpg/180px-VictoriaOnTheMoveNumberPlate.jpg]here
and the South Australia Logo, here. They are just additions to my image...so I believe that I am in the rules....if I am not, please tell me and I will change them...

I actually spent a while on this...so if I don't come first...I better get the DM...

Enjoy!
KingRyan

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I didn't think they celebrated halloween in Australia Ryan, do they?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

They do...just not as enthusiastically as they do in America...If I can I should scan this comic that was in our local paper and post it here...

KingRyan

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Oh right I see well good picture by the way!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Kingryan, I regret to inform you that your image does not comply with rules and therefore must be disqualified!

darn it you even took the numberplate from a public domain! Just kidding. It's perfectly legit...grrrrrrr...

Showing 826-840 of 6854