ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4254343
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*gives up*
Nothing, okay, fine, whatever...
Pft...

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/122/c/4/Did_someone_say___Adventure____by_Caelann.jpg

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

Cenere...Do you draw with a mouse? or do you have a sketchpad? 'cos that just blows my mind :0

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Nice Cenere. It's sad that you can't win.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Do you draw with a mouse? or do you have a sketchpad?

I have a - sketchpad, a nice small one, but better than nothing. Might be able to do the same with a mouse, but I am not going to try.

It's sad that you can't win.

Well, I have concluded the best of my drawings get done when I cannot win... So, that is how life is, sadly.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ok I'll try to scan it, but I doubt I'll win, I never have in ay art comp. ever.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Fst6... Just 3 darn words:

WTF?

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

WTF?

I have to agree, I don't get it either. -_-
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Little Red riding HOOD.

That's what I thought, but it is poorly done if you ask me..let me guess- MS Paint?
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

When I said it was poorly done, I meant the portrayal of LRRH. Not the whole image itself.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I'm offended. I quit.

Owned h4x0rzzzz LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!

Kinda owned.. Haha.

Yes, it was poorly done but nice idea...
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Little Red riding HOOD.

I got it almost immediately. I thought it was kinda funny actually.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

@Adam: I got it too, it was XDish.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Fst, if you wanna make better art please use something else than Ms Paint. It looks horrible.

Owned h4x0rzzzz LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!

Kinda owned.. Haha.

Lol Zega look who's talking... Have you seen your stuff?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fst, if you wanna make better art please use something else than Ms Paint. It looks horrible.

There is NOTHING wrong with MsPaint! D8<

Hmm, and judging tomorrow, and I will make sure it happens, as I have no time!!
Okay, and I better say it now: I doubt I will be able to judge the next couple of rounds, I have exams! D8
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Short message to everyone:
:X

Showing 4306-4320 of 6854