ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4290952
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I had exams this week..yet I still put together a good entry..handicap?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have two weeks to make a 20 pages project for my exam. After that I have a week to finsh three other projects and write an assignment for the other exam....
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Let's just hope you have a good grade, then we'll see

Oh and Cenere, think about the Celebrities theme.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

When's judging? I'm not done w/ my entry yet.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double posting!
Oh and everyone, if you wanna see what I'm currently working on check this out:
Ogt2

Make sure to check out my Crush the Castle levels too!
http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/131000/131420_SVSS.jpg

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

...I was kidding. well, at least it's over now. I could have finished the whole thing on Friday or something, but it's Friday..:\\

JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

umm...no it's not ;P it is Sunday

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

My entry is complete!

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/EventyrEntry.jpg

At first, all I could feel was the wind shifting around me. Then, in a sudden burst of heat and flame, it appeared.
A writhing mass of bone, charred black, slowly collecting itself into the horrid creature I was to face. It began growing flesh, muscles and organs, all engulfed by fire. Skin, the color of blood, began stretching itself over the bone and muscle...
-bit of the story relating to the picture

No, the monster/demon thing is not injured, thats just how it materializes, first bone, then muscles, organs and stuff, and finaly skin. The scanner kind of smudged the image a bit, and decided to show the erased bits of the picture, which is annoying. Oh, well, still looks good by my standards.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

And it's too big. D***. It didnt really look that good small anyway.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

JereN, when I said that, I meant that it's Friday, I don't want to have to use all my time on art. I know it's Sunday. -.-

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ummm if your looking for mine its on page 556, but scanner was broken so I took a photo and it didn't turn out well

thiswontwork
thiswontwork
127 posts
Nomad

Thats a great drawing you've got there Poison.

SantanaDVX
SantanaDVX
194 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I agree. You're really good at all that artsy stuff! lol

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

I know poison very well, and he is a really good artist hes done way better than that, actually if he took his time than he would be the best artist I know, friend wise, I no mine sux but I still want you to look at it poison cause u told me u wanted to see me enter, like I said its on page 556 if anyone else wants to see my bad entry go ahead I don't care if u tell me it's bad, I won't get offended

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

oh yeah lol in case you forgot what I told you last wednesday yours is good poison

Showing 4321-4335 of 6854