ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4234852
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/Bluydee/bc.png

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Oops. It is called Apocalypse

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

...Is that a hand?!

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I hope that's not what it looks like... Work on your meteors some more, Bluydee...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I hope that's not what it looks like... Work on your meteors some more, Bluydee...
I'm not sure what you meant, but I saw a meteor/comet in that pic until I read your post. Then the not-so-PG13 part of my head lol'd.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure what you think what I meant, but then again... I think I'd rather not know what eithr of us thought. I lol'd too.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

TBH, I don't see anything wrong with the meteor, but the planet + the "meteor" is another story.....

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure what you meant, but I saw a meteor/comet in that pic until I read your post. Then the not-so-PG13 part of my head lol'd.

Yeah...that made me look at it strangely too.

I have so many different ideas of what to do for this!!! It hurts my head
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well when I saw that pic, I knew that meteorites DON'T do that, they make a small part in the ground where it is protruding but overall it makes an actual crater. Hence I saw the .... EXTRA image pretty much as soon as I saw it. Plus, when you see the crack it looks like a vein.

Anyways, I can't wait till judgings

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

TBH, I don't see anything wrong with the meteor, but the planet + the "meteor" is another story.....
I think that's what we're subtly talking about.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. XD
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/RPOAG2009/Collision.jpg

I was bored and decided to enter, if it's ok with you guys.

Randy and brownie.

In case you don't know who they are:

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/RPOAG2009/Noobz.gif

Feedback will be appreciated.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

you should make a blue guy.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts