ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5498013
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Gantic (a stick composed entirely of stippling :P)

Is it even possible to make a stick figure composed entirely stippling?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Cenere is there. Although he is the blank spot because he has no money to pay for ink or any for of art tools.

Either that or he is the dirty smudge on your monitor. He is there though!

3) I suppose he could count as a celeb. I'd need to google him, though.

Fail of epic proportions. You don't know who Master Cheif is Zoph? He is only the star of one of the biggest series of video games. DERR!!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I thought it'd be right up your alley, or, more accurately, my conception of your ways in this thread
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I probably sound dumb here...but what exactly is stippling?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Klaus hasn't been around much lately but I'd go with a brown bear (with laser eyes). Also, Nichodemus (Golden Knight), Gantic (a stick composed entirely of stippling :P) and Parsat (the Chinaman)...

Klaus is inactive, and forgot about him, because I usually do not talk with him. Nichodemus is not as regular yet, I would say, while I cannot draw Gantic or Zega, and I do not see Parsat either. I think I mentioned there was a couple of reason, one of them being that I might not see them as well known (KR being because he has been here since beta, and so... So yeah, it is impossible to take all the famous or infamous people and stickify them, simplle because it is a matter of interprention and subjective matter > >

Cenere! You forgot me! >

You have been inactive for a long amount of time, I do not see you elsewhere than this particular thread and so on. And you hardly have any rank, but yeah... Not forgotten, simply not added for the sake of less fame.

Cenere wheres me?I mean c'mon!

Same reason as Ogt, and you have more posts than him.

Still you forgot one important one, and that would be Cenere, seriously Cenere, how could you forget Cenere?

Who's that?

(Daily post *logs off*)
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*surprised*
WOAH CEN! How'd you manage to get the interwebz? Library?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

waaaan!
Cen watabout me?

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

So I forgot Pixie,

YAY!!! <calm down you fool> Ok thanks Cenere

Anyway I hate celbrity culture so my "attempt" shows how the world is being constrained by this "culture" we seem to be so fascinated by.

Ta! Da! ok maybe not... sorry <shuffles and looks at feet?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Fail of epic proportions. You don't know who Master Cheif is Zoph? He is only the star of one of the biggest series of video games. DERR!!
Have I mentioned I don't play video games?
Except for Portal and CoX, but both of those: On PC.
But at least you just proved that he is sort of a celeb.

waaaan!
Cen watabout me?
You're still a gold squire. While a good handful may know who you are (and at least a couple of mods do to), you hardly count as an AG celebrity.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Watch out for Peter Parker!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/96Zega96/Spider-man.jpg

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

uhhh wut o-o

I thought peter only had 2 hands :| and 2 legs.

stratplayer929
stratplayer929
99 posts
Nomad

Interesting, your interpretation is.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

hmm... maybe from the view of the celebrity?

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/celebcopy.jpg?t=1241814877

Not all it's cracked up to be, eh?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

DDX, mine waz spaidurrman!

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ha well none of yours is mine... people of piracy i present to you JACKY!!!
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt89/017hoff/jacky.jpg

Showing 4426-4440 of 6854