ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4302373
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

It has to do with tablets as much as you have to do with colorblindness.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

was that really necessary Cholokid?I seriously don't get it either.What does it have to do with tablets?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It has to do with tablets as much as you have to do with colorblindness.

Still don't get it...

Is it a drink for Thoad?
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Cholokid-
That is the best abstract art. Ever. So filled with tabletty goodness.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

was that really necessary Cholokid?I seriously don't get it either.What does it have to do with tablets?

I think it is something like a tablet.

Its really good Cholo is it the drink Tab?
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Cholo, yours is strange. Can anybody comment about mine? (Page 335 :P)

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

lol it wasn't my entry I just felt AG needed a little less emo. Over reactors. >.>

YES! I GOT MY TABLET

first drawing(s) with it
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/firsttablet.jpg

Gandalf
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/gandalf.jpg

Gandalf is my entry because, well, I'm basically out of time and I drew him with a tablet.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Cholokid- Gandalf the Grey looks sweet, but whats up with the funny face behind him?

@Ogt2- Yours looks cool, like a mixture of a clean vector foreground and a blurred raster background. What program did you use?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I was confused hahahah

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/gandalf-1.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the last box of a comic book. You know, the part that's always wicked dramatic? It supposed to be the scene where the Kracken thing breaks in the entrance of Moria.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@Cholokid-
I think I would prefer Gandalf if the picture remained in black and white, or at least was done in all neutral colors.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ogt2 Thats quite a good one actually it shows all tablets there and it has great artwork.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Gandalf

HELL YEAH, POKEMAAAAANS~

now then, BYOB.

Anyways, gandalf is aweesome, specially when he has an electric guitar.
http://h1.ripway.com/ironmaiden/GuitarSarumanBlog.jpg
hold on, he's not gandalf...is he?
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I think I would prefer Gandalf if the picture remained in black and white, or at least was done in all neutral colors.

cool?

hold on, he's not gandalf...is he?

Nope, that's Saurumon or something like that. haha
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

who ever he is that is an awesome picture.It almost makes me want to make one of those types of pictures.Now if only I wasn't so lazy...

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

It's definitely Saruman the White, I think the guitar completes him much better than his staff ever could.

Showing 3166-3180 of 6854