ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4218876
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I don't care if there is flaws.... If anyone point one out, I will punch them. Hard. A lot.
Not with my left arm, though.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, there isn't a link to my picture...

just kidding, but I have the perfect Idea for this comp, of which I will draw right now.

A note as well, you should enter into the Writers comp, judging is today!

I just wanted to blurt that out....*preforms sepukku with a G.I. Shovel*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, there isn't a link to my picture...

*throws fist after Thoad*
Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

Yay my work didn't suck at all.
It still sucked but...

C: Hmm... I have one thing to say: Nice tried.
Z: Agree

And now I won't post more drawings till I figure out how to draw better on paint.

>>Peter213<<
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*throws fist after Thoad*

*at

It still sucked but...

It was even a runner up, so it did not suck.
Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

It was even a runner up, so it did not suck.

*Throws conffetti*
*Makes party*

I'm glad it didn't.
With time I'll learn how to draw better.
For now I'll stick with animations

>>Peter213<<
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I bring to you an odd looking picture of disturbia with the theme. "life without words" I hope you enjoy.
http://fc46.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/082/f/4/Life_Without_Words_by_Thoadthetoad.jpg
Crappy, I know.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Oh, I almost forgot:
so, I had the idea of making a person with their mouth sewed together, but decided, "well that's not good enough!" and though of what no words could be morphed in to, and though of "life without words". Which I think would make a machine society and everyone wouldn't be able to express themselves, turning them into nothing but blank heads floating in jars with images and thoughts being manually pumped into the brain, hence the tubes.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I am going to try and think up something a bit more original this time...now what shall it be...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm I am going to try and think up something a bit more original this time...now what shall it be...

Book of Themes; 3.
What is the theme for today? *gets a note* But, it's blank!!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK....here it is....

WTF No More
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/NoWords.png

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

A world with no words... is a world with no faces.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/withoutfacescopy.jpg?t=1237850580

God I hate coloring!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh, fluff! People are actually creative!
Darn it....

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Ooooo, I have a lame but suitable(I think) idea for this!

Now am I powerful enough to overcome my laziness and draw it? This is the question!

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Grrr... I was just finishing up and when I hit save GIMP glitched on me and I lost most of my work. I'll restart tomorrow because I have homework. I hope nobody steals my idea...

Showing 3586-3600 of 6854