ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4234142
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yours is good but pretty much similar to mine...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

A dismembered tongue would've been fun to draw but I suppose I'm not allowed to cater to morbid humor...

To a certain extent it is allowed, I suppose.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

To a certain extent it is allowed, I suppose.

I beleive klaus has made several morbid jokes...or was it something else that got him banned? Oh wait, he just left unanounced to be a lawyer...I'm sure the devil will always be on his good side, otherwise He'll be flooded with bad jokes about genetalia and other things.

Yyyyeah. I'm rambling. CRAP, DIRREAH.\\
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

To keep this on-topic, Klaus has made a number of sexually-themed jokes which we deemed borderline. Other users, e.g. Zophia, have drawn bloody pictures including references to self-harm which we have also allowed conditional to there being no complaints. Other users still have written material which portrays graphic violence- our policy on this is so long as there are appropriate warnings in the thread title, it is allowed, again as long as there are no complaints.

The thing that got Klaus temporarily banned (it only happened once) was when he wrote a story about the AG mods and admins that had graphic violence without the permission of those people, which is why I stress consent.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

kingryan: Your's? I didn't see yours.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

kingryan: Ooooh that entry... No I didn't copy it, mine doesn't have Mr.Squiggle and there is no cow. You made your's in paint and mine is in Photoshop, and there are no text bubble's in your's, neither are the exclamation and interrogation marks, but mine do. I hope I convinced you that I didn't copy your's. :3

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'm bored... and lonely. ANYBODY PLEASE POST SO I DON'T GET CRAZZZEMEEEEH.

I will kindly ask you not to spam this thread. There is plenty of threads to post in, and keeping to this while not being on topic is somewhat stupid.
Please refrain from yelling as well.

No I didn't copy it,

He found it similar. I would say it do have the same concept, but is not as similar as the example and your drawing two weeks ago.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Question! When is the deadline again?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Question! When is the deadline again?

Thoad, it has been Mondays ever since Zophia and I started as judges, could it possibly be on Monday??

Same day as your deadline on the writing contest.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad, it has been Mondays ever since Zophia and I started as judges, could it possibly be on Monday??

Really? I coulda SWORN it was on caturday....dang lolcats and their sublimina- Must...buy...tuna...for....kitty cat.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Klaus has made a number of sexually-themed jokes which we deemed borderline. Other users, e.g. Zophia, have drawn bloody pictures including references to self-harm which we have also allowed conditional to there being no complaints.

Lets not forget about making fun of the mods.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well who hasn't done that?Especially about one particular Mod who shall not be named(Strop).Although yes he was the one who created the line where Carlie said "Oh God thats a Ban" right?
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

As long as they take scarcasm well, then it's fine. Personally, I don't treat the mods any differently then anyone else on this site. :O
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

The thing that got Klaus temporarily banned (it only happened once) was when he wrote a story about the AG mods and admins that had graphic violence

That is hillarious. I'd love to see that story.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

As long as they take scarcasm well, then it's fine. Personally, I don't treat the mods any differently then anyone else on this site. :O

Yeah, TTF, not what I was saying. Haha, I was talking about when I got the DM like 3 weeks in a row when Strop was judging back in November? or somewhere in that general time frame.
Showing 3631-3645 of 6854