ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5498394
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well I'll be D*M*E*...you have a newer lexicon than me :S

*bow* It is from my first year in highschool, which means four years. Btw, a fabel is usually a tale with a distinct morale. Like the fox and the grapes. It is not used for much more than the animal fabels, actually.

Im sorry but I must not have a long attention span at this because I cant read that much when Im relaxed. Can you just number the winner secon and third place from now on? I didnt win did I? Im sorry I just cant tell, this new judging system is weird to me.

Uhm, no. And three down. LuffFi, Tuna and Poison is the top three.
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

and btw...Wikipedia is kinda S*** wouldn't trust it...'cos it might as well be me who writes that stuff there :P lol

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't see the actual fairy tale part of that

Sorry I don't draw fairy tales, except I did try to go after a fairy tale cliche with my own twist on it.

Now as far as the next theme goes I truly hate the idea of celebrities and how people waste their time away keeping an eye on everything certain celebrities are doing, so unless I can think of something extremely funny that would promote celebrities, then my entry(if there is one this time) will most likely be trashing on the whole concept of celebrities getting more attention then the people who wrote the books that they are probably getting three times as much money to act in a movie based off it, and everything that is involved with all of that.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

and btw...Wikipedia is kinda S*** wouldn't trust it...'cos it might as well be me who writes that stuff there :P lol

Okay: From reality then: Eventyr is commonly used as the literary genre, and rarely in the adventure form.
This is how it is used in Denmark. Just because you do not do so in Finland, well, not our problem:P Read the description is in doubt!
JereN
JereN
189 posts
Peasant

ay..I hear ya...could the next theme be structures or something? I won't be entering this round 'cos the only celeb I know is the King of Sweden :P

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Nevermind, I had a better idea... sorry for double-post... again

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Now as far as the next theme goes I truly hate the idea of celebrities and how people waste their time away keeping an eye on everything certain celebrities are doing, so unless I can think of something extremely funny that would promote celebrities, then my entry(if there is one this time) will most likely be trashing on the whole concept of celebrities getting more attention then the people who wrote the books that they are probably getting three times as much money to act in a movie based off it, and everything that is involved with all of that
... I'd love to see that.

Nevermind, I had a better idea... sorry for double-post... again
No reason to post "I got an idea"... If you said what your idea was it might be interesting, but announcing the arrival of an idea, not so much.

If you don't get them,,, Tell me.
I don't get any of them.

Did I mention I fail at references to celebs that are general widely known? If that's what your entries does, please mention what they are referencing, as I will otherwise not get them.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Oooook... Old dude shoots some celeb b****?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Well, I dont get them

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm fst6 managed to summarize the idiotic things that celebrities do in a nut shell, except really wheres Micheal Vick, Chris Brown, and Micheal Phelps at?(Although I still think that Micheal Phelps probably should be given the most slack out all of those people)

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Blue, Monochromatic.

Amongst the Infinite
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/Interfulgent.jpg

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Oh I get it. It's a bunch of stars.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crimsonblade & fst6:

... *stares, just stares*

*stares at Cenere for picking this theme*

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Guess who.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/Celebritycontest.jpg

Yep.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Right I am done with my entry, and Zophia

... *stares, just stares*

I am going to assume you are confused by who we are talking about or something?

Anyways here as I promised:

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/Celebrities.png
Showing 4366-4380 of 6854