ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5485954
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

He actually got it all right, just found the wrong link. I showed him.
Oh, the illus:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/pho.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yeah, he caught the HTML code~
I just figured I'd explain anyway. I like explaining in the rare cases where I know what I'm talking about.
Also, there's the added option of right clicking, click 'copy image location' and then pasting that...

Cranial muscles mnemonics~~~

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

People who wish to know what Strop were starting up there

Ding ding, grammar nazi coming through. That should be:

People who wish to know what Strop was starting up there

No problem, you're welcome.
frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

o.k. thanks to cerene, here's my crazy zombie.http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr123/frogger-02/2222-1.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@frogger:
It looks cool.
Glad to see a bit of pencil art~

@Klaushouse:

[quote]People who wish to know what Strop were starting up there

Ding ding, grammar nazi coming through. That should be:

People who wish to know what Strop was starting up there

No problem, you're welcome.[/quote]
Isn't it:
I was
You were
He/she/it was
They were
You (plural) were
We were
???
Strop was a he last time I checked...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh shoot. I just totally contradicted myself.
FAIL!
*wears hat of shame*

I guess my first error was merely the result of typing too fast and not thinking...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yes to both

awesome, at least You'll get it!
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Yeah Klaus, I take it my tombstone is the one hidden behind the dinosaurs tail? Because I'm completely ok with that.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

While I am for some odd reason glad you featured me in your graveyard Klaushouse.Why does my tombstone look an uncut pointy rock with my name on it?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Isn't it:
I was
You were
He/she/it was
They were
You (plural) were
We were

Are you sure about that English class??
I am, you are, he/she/it is, we are, you are, they are.
I were, you were, he/she/it was, we were, you were, they were.
Anyway.... Pet you.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Shush. You're allegedly dead = not able to complain about your tombstone. Unless... You're a zombie! D: *pulls out shotgun*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I was very cold last night. That is a statement of fact. I was is simple past tense.

If I were taller, I could reach the shelf. This is not fact but conditional (subjuctive mood) meaning if one thing is true then another is true.

Ues I was to state simple fact. Use I were if it is conditional. (If is a key word in subjunctive mood.)

I have now confuzzeled myself..... I no like grammar....
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Are you sure about that English class??
I am, you are, he/she/it is, we are, you are, they are.
I were, you were, he/she/it was, we were, you were, they were.
Anyway.... Pet you.

I were? WTF!? I don't think that is correct grammar.Sorry,but if you want to try and correct someone.At least try to get it right yourself first.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

As I posted before, I have confuzzeled myself. So sorry to Zophia, and I will stare at that grammar rule thing...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Cenere:
I looked it up to be sure before I posted it. But as you may have noticed, I failed a bit... Uhm. Not at listing the rule though.
And thanks for mentioning that extra rule... Oh feck, I'm so not gonna pass any English exams...

Showing 1531-1545 of 6854