ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490109
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Well it's kinda hard to be racist against a religion in the first place.
But it could be taken as me having a problem with Jews, seeing as how a Jew was seemingly stuffed into a small carton, then proceeding to drink said Jew's innards.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

You are questionably sick, you know that? ....... Hmmm.... o_o Maube a little tooooooo sick..... >_>

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Yes maybe.Nothing against you though.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Holy crap, Silent, I had that idea first...

then went with my current idea, which is arguably very similar.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

:O They are very similar... I had no idea. I really shouldn't have been lazy and gone back and looked at the other entries. It was something I whipped up without even thinking being pressed for time. >.>

Either way, I'd like to change my entry to this:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8924/juicethemesteroids.png

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

What's with the legs?

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Inability to draw them. Every single time I try, they just don't look....natural.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, I see. The same goes for me with wings and flame. >:

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

AHHH! I can't draw wings either! >.<

But I can do flames. I found out that the "\\" tool under the paintbrush works the best (if your using MSpaint)!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh, thanks SilentQ! Thank you SOOO much! *draws flames*

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I will also try drawing flames with pending on that's how I make most of my pix.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Just to let you know (because someone asked about it):
Zophia is currently ill and thus not able to judge. She mentioned it, but some people don't read little things like that.
But here it is:
This round will be judged as soon as possible, presumably in the next 2-3 days, or as soon as she gets better.

This also means that people can hurry up and enter, if they want to.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Well looks like I have to wait awhile and judge the people that are lucky to enter this late.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, feeling better. But remember the problem from last week? >_>

I'll just quote it here:

But I can't get the image urls.

I don't know why, but the right click menu on them no longer has the "view image" or "copy image location" options that I used to use to get the urls.

So, uh... If someone could please gather and post the urls, that would be awesome.

Judging within the next 24 hours if someone will do me that favor. ;_;
firefox123
firefox123
222 posts
Nomad

What's the favor. I'll do possibly do it. So can you ask me first.

Showing 6391-6405 of 6854