ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5489060
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

http://content.screencast.com/users/Zega96/folders/Jing/media/7c3a8241-ad4d-426f-b474-df7a963463ea/2010-01-12_2004.png

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Can't finish this for this so it's filed under "good enough" status. I believe it's missing a nostril.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/AG/WayofModerationHeraldry2.gif

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Yeah it is missing a nostril.The tail is kind of weird to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Is it the 13th already??! Darn it - -...
Hurry up people with big projects!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Wow that's the first time I ever saw someone eager to judge projects.. are you okay today Cen?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

4am in the moooorning, 4am and a haaalf!
So when I wake up, I will take this up
And judge pretty images of MEEE!
...I mean, Judge this round of the ASC.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

*holds Cenere's hand and takes him to his bed* Okay, now take this pill. You'll feel weird in the head, but you'll go to sleep after realizing that what you see may be real.

*holds pistol*

Kirby: "NO NO not yet not yet...wait till it's in private.."

Hmm...depending on the theme after this round, I may/may not participate. I seriously could not think of a theme for the WoM, especially since it wasn't during my AG lifetime >_>

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

especially since it wasn't during my AG lifetime >_>

OMG A ZOMBIE!!!
As far as I know, both the WoM and Moderation in general is quite a lot around. Maybe not the WoM because of the broken keyboard and ... Strop, but otherwise > >
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Uhm, besides today? Deadline is today. Deadline has been today ever since I hijacked this contest?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

ASC = Zoph but Zoph =/= here, so Cen gets to take over It's all fine and dandy 'till she gets back though. She's either going to thank Cen, or...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

She thought it was fun how I took over.
I wonder if she is ever going to judge the last round, but then again, will be her problem after today (or tomorrow, since I should probably give people a chance to realize that procrastinating when you don't seem to know the deadline is somewhat stupid).

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Just shut up and judge Cen! :P
(Sorry Kirby)

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So is here any one who going to be taking over judging after this round or will Cen still not have the power to replace himself B)

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Just shut up and judge Cen! :P

Imma freeee spiiriiiit!! *air guitar riff*

So is here any one who going to be hijacking the judging after this round or will Zophia still not have the power to replace herself and/or get the judging done B)

Fixed.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Imma freeee spiiriiiit!! *air guitar riff*

You will be a mindless zombie yet! And I'm not going to get into the ASC judging thing...(Bronze for ASC '10)
Showing 6466-6480 of 6854