ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490559
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

i got a feeling he will not miss this chance to draw something about .."hair"..
Oh dear . . .

p.s. zophia, that is an awesome entry.
*blinks* Butbutbut... *glances at bigger thing I'm working on* It's... It's... *blinks, wordless* Why does everyone like it so much? O.o
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

yes, oh dear...
if he does,i got a feeling it will be very,very,very unwanted.lol!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*click image for full view*
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Scissormonstergonnacutyourthroatcop.jpg
Haircut, headcut, what's the f***ing difference!!?

Aw, fish. Is this over the limit for violence/use of f-word allowed in the forums?
Btw, the first person who says he looks like an Arcanine will be the first person to get one of his headcuts.

... Can anyone tell I haven't slept all night and is in a very very bad mood? And I still hate colouring metal...

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

LOL and yes i can tell...awesome and yet very disturbing pic...whoa, just, whoa

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Wow thats amazing Zophia tahts gotta be a first place drawing.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

And cholo it just made me lol but Zophia won't be beaten this week.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hm, Zophia, Savaroth, are you submitting multiple entries this week? Or just one of the one's you've posted here?

Zophia, I loved your original entry because of the spontanaeity of your strokes. I like what I call "honest art", that which is not contrived.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh my fragging god zoph. . .if it wasn't for your thingy having scissors, I would have just been wide eyed and astonished. . .but since it did it made itself look funny. Like a giant monster with a pencil saying: "I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL, I AM THE UBERMASTER OF AWESOMENESS! FEAR MY MIGHTY SWORD AND TEMBLE!"

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I... Think I'll just hide over here now. *hides after banging head into a wall for accidentally sounding mean*

hahahah its all good. although that slightly reminded me of the book "Welcome Home Jellybean," *shakes the thought of that out of head*

LOL @ Cholokid. Genius.

yay! thanks.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

hahahahahahah!!!!!!!! xD

thats great.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Oh, ha ha! That's a good one.
I like it.
Your blond though...

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

(I meant you're)

Wow, zophia, that's great!
I'm never going to the barber EVER AGAIN!!

Not that I ever go anyway...

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

You! You have blond-ish highlights!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Blond is spelled Blonde!

And lol Fst I really needed a good lol.

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

So.. I was watching Zophia drawing her entry and felt like doing one myself.. Not that I have the delusion that I stand a chance..

Title: At home
http://nightshadow.dk/postimg/at_home.jpg

Showing 646-660 of 6854