ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490711
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well if I told you the real nature of shoop da whoop I would probably be banned from the forums. But I assure you I can tell you in private, I would know, I was around when it was created. On 4chan I might add Strop.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes, let's just say that the real shoop da whoop was a seshual phrase. . .that good? lol. As for the racism, the monster is a sasquatch not a black person. . .lol. And I think that you took it the wrong way cuz the sassycrotch (lol see what I did thar?) was a brunnete.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

On 4chan I might add Strop.

Uh-oh. 4chan references are never good (except for this cute lolcat/D&D skill list a friend showed me once... very cute I assure you). But besides that, I have been warned never to open 4chan links, unless I want horrible things burned into my brain.

But anyways, I don't think it was meant in a bad sense. Happy tiems now? kthx bai.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

But besides that, I have been warned never to open 4chan links, unless I want horrible things burned into my brain.

Oh, a 4chan reference eh? Klaus, for the love of god and all that is holy, just tell me over email >:3

...burned into your brain? Oh dear, I fear it is already way too late for me!
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hair-pre.jpg

Just to sumbit an entry.
Conditioner? Balm? Hair? Whatever..

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

In Danish conditioner is called "Balsam", which is also used in Enbalming "Balsamering".
Besides that, just think of it as myimagination tripping in the shower?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Thats a pretty good drawing Cenere pretty nice when you click it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

as for the 3 panel comic. . .I don't get it. But that's great!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

In Danish conditioner is called "Balsam", which is also used in Enbalming "Balsamering".
Besides that, just think of it as myimagination tripping in the shower?

Makes a little more sense now?
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Pretty good Cenere and I like comics in art really good I must say.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I get it more but not 100%. oh well. I am too dumb lol.

Well, basically he is enbalming his hair?
AdamL
AdamL
11 posts
Nomad

Alright, I get it now... Jeez i was being a dummy!

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

that would had worked way better in Danish.. I had to read the explanation before I got it..

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I can't win again this week, but I worked on something. It could probably be better, but the more I messed with it, the worse it became.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/blackcairn/gangesinspired.gif

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Who says you have to get a comic to think it's great? I don't. I think Cenere's entry is great

Showing 676-690 of 6854