ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490260
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ah yeah, that reminds me, we were thinking about rewriting the rules to make them clearer. But we hadn't gotten around to it yet.

So for now assume photography is out unless you're doing a photo manipulation, with full permissions etc. But I'll have to discuss it anyway.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Aww... there goes a bunch of skittles in a bowl...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Strop, you've forgotten to rename the thread. :P

If you include photography, I vote we rename the competition to Visual Art Skills...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop, you've forgotten to rename the thread. :P

I think that's the third time in as many weeks...

...GOODNIGHT! xD
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Poor tired ninja. ^^
*chuckles uncontrollably*

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Awesome Pics! I wish we could get Armatars that looked like these.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Food....

Yeah, I won *faint*

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Hmm...So what if we take the photograph ourselves, and then edit it in photoshop?

Xeal
Xeal
3 posts
Nomad

Wow...
Those are sweet!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Kingryan Bogan Award for Extreme Minimalism

This is the most prestigious award EVER! And is so totally AWESOME!

Cept for the Bogan bit...that's a lie...

Hmm...let me think what to do for this one...maybe I should actually try and win...

KingRyan
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Is there a randomness award?

If there is I might Actually win something!

I might make an awesomely bland protein apple.

Carly13
Carly13
66 posts
Nomad

Lol Cenere thats quite good I have to say.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

what goes in must come out..;D

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol I have many an Idea. I am excited! :P

So. I decided to inform you in a place that is not on the site. Everybody else, I do not recommend you do not follow this link because...well yeah, you'll be scarred for life or something.

I hate you. So much. It's unbelievable! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHH!
In other news I Rickroll'd a friend on his phone. Priceless.

I can't believe I keep getting the DM. I have been in this competition since the first day, but will I ever get 1st place? That's, we will never know! :P
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Bahahaahaaa!

Seriously though, I have no clue what I'll do for this... I had settled on one of many ideas, but then I changed my mind about it, and now I just don't know...

Showing 1096-1110 of 6854