ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5489991
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

For the record, they're fires. lol

It's crying ketchup like the burger cries grease.

I don't post the image itself because I draw 800X600 and that doesnt fit.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah I didn't notice that until I posted it,but some types of image hosting sites like photobucket should allow you to resize you image to make it smaller.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Bonus info: Pictures with a width of 670 pixels is approximately the biggest AG's forums will display uncut.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LAWL CRIMSON! Mr T, or in that case Mr. C! Lolz, and is it me or does the hamburger have the "shoop da whoop" look on his face?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

um thoad I didn't make that image,I just posted it up for the artist.Don't get the wrong idea OK,and I think he has the shoop da whoop face as well.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh lol, after relooking, I found it was pedspog who made it. . .so what's urs crimson?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

its on page 125 of this thread.It has my character the Sasquatch featured in it.So it should be fairly recognizable.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/zombiebrains.jpg

*humm* For the sake of me not getting the other done. Zombie food??

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Braaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnns!

We're not unreasonable, I mean, we're not gonna eat your eyes~

I kind of hope that one wins. It was the one that had the most lol effect on me, while most of the others have just oh, haha...

You could have done better on the fabric, though~

Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

Lol Cenere thats really good defintly has the most lol in it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Dedicated to Crimsonblade55:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/DSC00690.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

What did you have for dinner, Cenere?
And lul. Careful, or you may have a certain Sasquatch knocking on you door soon~

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Spring rolls, a green bell pepper, and... chocolate milk. Though the spring rolls are not done yet (ate a half frozen one a minute ago).
Oh, and I have no more pepper~

Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

Ha Cenere how could you eat a half frozen one?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I am hungry, and could not really wait. So instead, now I burned my mouth on a really hot one....

Showing 1201-1215 of 6854