ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5489957
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I can't remember if FA is the one I am banned from, I believe it is.
D:
How did that happen?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

think of this:
666chan: filled to the brim with cults.
777chan: hooray for bible thumping!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You should check through the disturbing parts of my FA gallery sometime.

Well I'm not sure how you would define disturbing,but I have already seen your photobucket album,and some of the images near the back of the album are enough to tell me that I probably shouldn't look at what you have on any other album.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

think of this:
666chan: filled to the brim with cults.
777chan: hooray for bible thumping!

I Googled both of those and found that 777chan was a fan fiction and poetry site,so pretty much a writing skills site,and 666chan I didn't find any official site for,but a bunch of references and dicey results.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, my joke was really weird. . .but wow, didn't know that would happen LOL.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

When it comes to the internet anything is possible so think and Google before you type.You guys want to get back on topic now?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well I'm not sure how you would define disturbing,but I have already seen your photobucket album,and some of the images near the back of the album are enough to tell me that I probably shouldn't look at what you have on any other album.
Yeahmm... I guess I should possibly have made a cleaner album for this site, but since I never link to my album, it's people's own fault for looking there...
*cough*
Maybe I should remove it...

And I am fairly certain you do not want to know of my disturbing things (except maybe for the humorous disturbance).
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh right, topic!
Well, we've been off topic for so long that all the entries are way back...
Cenere should be working on his sometime soon~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,so what was the topic again?I can't quite remember...Hmm we need some new art in here.I think it might stay off topic until that happens.Maybe I should work on a "Sasquatch Approved"s Sig until then.I may need a bit of help for that one.If anyone wants to help I think I will create a new thread for that.Also its good to hear you plan on cleaning up your album.

Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

I made this for laughs. If I don't get finished with my entry, this one will be my entry.

Yum?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*lol*
Oh, nice one. :3
The - fries? look like the flying spaghetti monster~

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Mr. CarroT!!!!

hahahahah! thats funny.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It looks like the burger is about to start chargin' its lazar!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So then it looks like no one has commented for about 45 minutes.I don't get whats up with the fries/spaghetti.Like why they look like they are bleeding or something,but the Mr.T reference was fairly amusing I suppose.I just don't get why you couldn't have posted the image itself.

Like This:
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/Pedspog/ArtComp/Pity.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Because it would get cropped and he is too lazy to make a smallview for it?

Showing 1186-1200 of 6854