analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Art, Music, and Writing → Art Skills Contest
Hello and welcome!
This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.
- 6,854 Replies
its not that hard.Just draw something,likle maybe a mazzelh or some other creature/person looking at a full moon or something like that.
When does the competition start? I'll send mine in now
umm, if you can't see it go to:
I couldn't see mine so...
oh sorry, i didn't see the theme. I'll make another one.
Izam, you have to upload the picture on photobucket or another image site for it to show. Uploading it from your computer will only make you see it.
how do you upload it from photobucket?
Okay, you make a photobucket account, upload the image, then go copy the direct link to the picture and use the image-function.
I am not very good at telling how to do, but hopefully you got the picture.
Man, I have a great work of art, drawn by me! The problem: I don't have a scanner.
gman: if you have a digital camera that would do the trick.
Klaus, that made me rofl. I told you I had faith in you.
anyone help me to resize it please?
Well first of all, here's the image actually on the page:
Secondly...what size do you want it? and why does it need resizing?
just enough so that the site can host it without cutting off the edges?
and the image was cut.
Ohk...umm maybe you should just put in a link!
I know that you can resize it on Photobucket...
Yeah... Cenere, Strop, and Klaus are top 3 in this round.
Lol I totally never saw Strop's pic, just looked and lost confidence in life..
As for Cenere that was also amazing! Love the style!
Thread is locked!