ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 731255
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OMG prosto-pony! My little <bleep>ey! My little <bleep>ey! Anyways, how many name changes are you gonna give your thread?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

My friend (girlfriend if you must know) would be just a little horrified to see you say that thoad xD

She's just dressed...with attitude!

*headdesk repeatedly*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

My friend (girlfriend if you must know) would be just a little horrified to see you say that thoad

ROFL ROFL AND ROFL!!!! OMg! I couldn't even stop my lawls for a couple of seconds there!
Ya know strop, that made me so happy that I'm gonna draw that I-pwn now! and a bad-but nergyl to back it up!
P.S. I will still be using my cruddy camera though, so sorry if it's low quality like the last one, I'll try to make it as bold as possible for better pics.
killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

That is a awsome pic good work.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks. More to come soon, as I've upgraded to new computer and new drivers and new version of GIMP.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

*claps*

Another great piece of artwork.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so lately I've been dashing off some character sheets in the style Strugglers will hopefully be, at least mostly (so long as I'm still using freeware exclusively!)

Click the thumbnails to link to full size images.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/crimsonfire-1.jpg http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/nes.jpg

The Crimsonfire file is probably a little racy but still okay in my estimation 8D

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Nice is Ninja Bunny in love with Crimsonfire?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol no. That doesn't happen in the story at all.

There are many many characters to go through! Eventually you may get to meet them all.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Sheez, I needed to find colour reference for Strop again, and this had floated way back in the pages...

The placement of her eye in the big drawing looks a bit odd, but nice work all together. Though you might want to consider using a font or writing bigger if more people shall be able to read it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I just sorta lawled when I read those. Hip-hop dancer/possible rapper bunny and a goth waitress horse. . . . .sorry but I just epically lawled. . .. in a good way ^-^U

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The placement of her eye in the big drawing looks a bit odd

You're not the only one...that makes me think that it indeed is 2 pixels too far down and to the left. Oh well!

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD I'll tidy it up now I have the format of these pages down. Either way, when I get the time (I have none now), be prepared for more colorful characters!
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

You're not the only one...that makes me think that it indeed is 2 pixels too far down and to the left. Oh well!

Lol, I meant on the full view too, not just this tiny thing.

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD I'll tidy it up now I have the format of these pages down. Either way, when I get the time (I have none now), be prepared for more colorful characters!

I did say either "consider using a font or writing bigger", not just to "use a bigger font". :P I know it's your handwriting, it just gets a little cluttered up~Just a little.
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

awesome stroP!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Lol, I meant on the full view too, not just this tiny thing.

*takes a closer look at the fullsize* Okay, probably should go a fair bit further to the right than that, then.

I did say either "consider using a font or writing bigger", not just to "use a bigger font". :P I know it's your handwriting, it just gets a little cluttered up~Just a little.

*headdesk* so you did. Apparently I need to learn how to read xD

It's part of my bad habit, when making character sheets. I hate leaving information out so I want to put in all these little reminders because ultimately I'm the only one who is going to be reading and rereading these things. I just love the cluttered look when it comes to concept sheets 8D
Showing 76-90 of 1567