ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 729982
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

It's been such a long time since I've owned a computer of my own, most of m tech savviness has evaded me, was everything wiped at some point? Or is everything that ever was still here? I'm going to have to go into a deep dive of this place one of these nights.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

You're in luck because everything is still there. I myself have dug in a few times. It's... fun????? That's... a word you can use to describe it.

Yeah, everything is there EXCEPT account deletions. Deleting your account deletes all your threads and all your posts. Kat, for example, left many a nonsensical thread. Matt left much erased, too, but he did it on accident.

This only goes for deletions, not bans.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

My main difficulty was getting used to the forum feature of losing the last post if you navigate by page as the post counter I think still counts deleted posts.i distinctly remember discussing this with Carlie a good 12+ years ago..

Either way I might eventually figure out how I'll embed images on here again and maybe update for the sake of old times.

Showing 1561-1563 of 1567