ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 732964
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What the heck are you doing up, horsey?

Same coloured stuff: Causes Cen.
Sounds like a warning label/sticker I will need:
WARNING
Might cause Cen.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

might cause senesCENce xD

*shot*

i'm at work getting rejected by radiologists :<

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Boobs make the world go around, I'm sure of it, as such I'm positive that should they be magnificent enough they can overcome any barrier. Or maybe Voidy is a furry...

Good to know I wasn't the only one who had noticed that, maybe instead of changing her hair, you could lighten the shade of her nose, or would they entail you having to lighten her forearms too?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I debated it and ended up lightening the nose, as well as the whole picture. I'm not sure how my settings are compared to everybody else so getting the balance is really tricky.

Anyway, I've spent way more time than I intended to spend on this, I might as well put in some kind of background and complete the thing lol.

sigh... more work... then maybe I can finally check WoM email!

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I debated it and ended up lightening the nose, as well as the whole picture. I'm not sure how my settings are compared to everybody else so getting the balance is really tricky.
Looks better on my end. Then again, I always keep my brightness as low as possible, partly because I want to save power and partly because normal brightness feels like it's cooking my eyeballs. Anyway, what do you think of the white fluffy bits on her... top? They look a little flat to me. Have fun reading the email. I only sent you about four pages.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

yeah that fluffy trim was fine initially but got ruined by changing the brightness settings #$&@%! oh well easy enough to fix.

also I would take a cheap shot at you for indirectly contributing to the perpetuation of normative symmetry discrimination in boobs... but I never intended for strip to be a representative for asymmetrical boobed people!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Doesn't sound like her either. She would probably find it to be a flaw.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Looks better for me, I can tell the difference between her hair and face now. xD I think you could just add a little texture to the furry bits and they'd look normal again, or darken what you already had...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Furry bits added! Not like I can really see it much. Oh well. Whatever. And now I have to debate doing the background...

or go to sleep since I've been working as regular throughout the Xmas period.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Happy New Year everybody. I'm now going to awkwardly post a link to what I was working on over Christmas, lol.

NB don't open that link at work or around people with conservative sensibilities.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Strop has awkwardly long legs.

I like how they're fighting in the background, though. x)

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It took me about five minutes to see what you meant.

Now I'm going to spend another five minutes to see if I want to do anything about it...

How hard can it be?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Turns out the answer is "extremely difficult". Screw that!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

How hard can it be?

Turns out the answer is "extremely difficult". Screw that!

Haven't you figured out whenever you say "How hard can it be" this is always the response. You will be thinking "O this will only take about 5 minutes" and then 5 hours later you are screaming "IT IS EVEN WORSE NOW! I JUST HOPE I CAN GET IT BACK TO WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BEFORE!"
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Am I the only one who thought her upper left arm was freakishly short? Great picture though, loved the background, was that a representation of Cen?

Showing 1411-1425 of 1567