ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749523
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

... I love you guys.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Klaus<Strop Artistic Ability + Klaus's egocentric personality= Jealousy of Strop's Art Thread = Klaus Spamming Strops thread...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Klaus<Strop Artistic Ability + Klaus's egocentric personality= Jealousy of Strop's Art Thread = Klaus Spamming Strops thread...

Epic thread + Hectichermit not understanding jokes between me n' strop + using egocentric in the wrong context(it's suppose to be egotistic) = fail of moronic proportions.

Good. Job. The first thing I said to Strop when starting this spiel I sh*t you not, was that someone was going to misinterpret this as an actual flame and post a stupid comment. Thanks to you Hectic, Strop owe me $10!

And we love you too Zophia.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

..Eh I knew Because your Jokes with strop are throughout the forum,eh who cares about context,I think either can be used both are adjectives

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

..Eh I knew Because your Jokes with strop are throughout the forum,eh who cares about context,I think either can be used both are adjectives

1) You didn't know, you got called out on your error, live with it.
2) No. That's like saying the adjective large can be easily replaced with the adjective monkey-like and the sentence would be the exact same. Both have different meaning and the way you used yours was wrong. Stop trying to use big words when you don't understand them.
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

1) You didn't know, you got called out on your error, live with it.
2) No. That's like saying the adjective large can be easily replaced with the adjective monkey-like and the sentence would be the exact same. Both have different meaning and the way you used yours was wrong. Stop trying to use big words when you don't understand them.

Wow, just shut up. You're so preposterously mean.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wow, just shut up. You're so preposterously mean.

Dude. It's what I do.

Don't act stupid and I won't act mean. <3
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Dude. It's what I do.

Don't act stupid and I won't act mean. <3

But I like it when you treat others bad. It's so hot. Also, did you know the capital of Greece is Rome?
Pois0nWasHere
Pois0nWasHere
31 posts
Nomad

You're so preposterously mean.

Everybody's gotta learn to deal with it some day. Maybe you should start now :P
Pois0nWasHere
Pois0nWasHere
31 posts
Nomad

Damn you ninjas...

But yeah. As said before :P

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Everybody's gotta learn to deal with it some day. Maybe you should start now :P

ITT: Nubs don't get jokes.

I seem to be posting that a lot.
Pois0nWasHere
Pois0nWasHere
31 posts
Nomad

ninjas

Yeah. I don't get it at all.
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well well lets see Klaus I DO mean Egocentric, and they are very similar in definition. Also anyone who has read some of the WoM can find you and strop jokes, What else O yea to everyone else I dont really care what Klaus says, has no real authority on this site B), hes more like an annoying kid in High school...wonder where Strop disappeared to guess he doesn't care about the useless posts here o well

For those with brains of bears

Egotistic
Egocentric

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

For those with brains of bears

Egotistic
Egocentric

I'd say Klaus is more egotistical than egocentric, but if it makes you feel better about yourself I won't actually say the words "You are still wrong and only reinforcing the point".
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ding ding ding fire-truck coming through

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/extinguisher.png

Now,

1) I went to bed, then I got up and went to the hospital for a day of watching the adult acute psych unit get run through the wringer. It was chaos. And I just got home.

2) If it means anything to anybody, whilst egotistical and egocentric are distinct terms, Klaus is primarily egotistical, Klaus also happens to think and behave in an egocentric manner.

Showing 841-855 of 1567