ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749549
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Oh mah gawd the dead come back to life

v nice poetry there budday

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I like the song quite a bit, though it seems a bit short to be a full-fledged song. Are there more verses or a chorus you're planning to add, or are you envisioning the song as short/mostly instrumental? If it's mostly an instrumental, or even if it's not, and you get a chance to record musical parts in any way, I'd be interested in hearing them. I'm a total music hog, so I must hear if you can provide

Also, gotta love BH&R if you can get past Bellamy's awful falsetto. Same goes with their other albums.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

...Bellamy's awful falsetto

It's theatrical! xD

though it seems a bit short to be a full-fledged song

I agree completely. But this is complete, and I do not plan to add anything to it. There's not a whole lot of extra instrumentals to it either. At the tempo I've put it, it'll be about two-and-a-half minutes, which is a little short but I'm... well I'm just happy with it as it is! Albums often have short songs on them... and I've got a few going now, so it'll be a matter of picking and choosing which ones go together...

And there is no falsetto.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And here's a sketch because we still haven't sorted out all the details of the WoM:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/strugglersposter.png

Scriptfrenzy is starting soon, so I wanted to get a poster done. But Photobucket resized my pic because I'm a freeloader :<

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

It's theatrical! xD

Theatrically awful, like a nazgul scream.

And there is no falsetto.

Thank the Lawd that this chiild hath chosen to be good to an old man tortured by Satan's shrill screams for so long!

Scriptfrenzy is starting soon, so I wanted to get a poster done. But Photobucket resized my pic because I'm a freeloader :<

Oh yeah, Imma do that~
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Nazgul scream is hot stuff. I'd totally listen to an album of that. In fact, I'd totally listen to an album entitled The Nazgul Screams roflroflroflroflroflrofl.

Thank the Lawd that this chiild hath chosen to be good to an old man tortured by Satan's shrill screams for so long!

Well, in some of my songs there's what I'd call judicious use of falsetto... because I like to think I'm good at it...

Okay seriously what, why is the maximum poster size for upload to the SF site 200x200!?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Nazgul scream is hot stuff.

I can only imagine what your browser history looks like . . . .

Well, in some of my songs there's what I'd call judicious use of falsetto... because I like to think I'm good at it...

Lol. Well, it' not that I don't like falsetto, just that when it doesn't sound good, like Bellamy's, it gets on my nerves.

I can sing outrageously high when I do falsetto, much to the chagrin of pretty much everyone I know. Though it's a running joke in my family that I'll be the vocalist in my cousin's band due to my amazing vocal skills that were unearthed while singing a Linkin Park song on expert in Rock Band and getting 96%.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

inging a Linkin Park song on expert in Rock Band and getting 96%.

I don't play often, but I did score 100% once. Guess which song?

Muse- Hysteria

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFRLFORLOFLOFRLFORLOLF.

(Heck of a lot better than what I scored for the bass part hahaha... oh man, five minutes of that figure was a killer.)
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/kazia-1.png

Yes, old image, now completed and updated because I left all the files I actually needed to work on my current stuff behind when I changed computer -_-;

Got it back now, so for those of you in the WoM, it'll still run to schedule!!!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Finally took my time to look through this thread after a while.

What has been seen...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT.

I get a curious sense of deja vu...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

In any other case, my dear Strop, I would, but, you see...

those are horse titties.

Now, we make a few adjustments here... move some things around...

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss36/SpencerCar/kazia-1.png?t=1271124460

GUESS WHO JUST GOT A NEW SCREENSAVER LOL

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

In three months, manta, your most visited site will be furaffinity and you'll own 72 sheep . . . .

Run while you can.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

72 Sheep?

You have to admit, without the head it just looks like a chick...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You have to admit, without the head it just looks like a chick...

a very pale chick who has never heard of the sun
Showing 991-1005 of 1567