ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749553
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I know women by pilfering their plentiful panties.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

lol just kidding. Haven't you forgotten that I'm studying to be a doctor? Compared to the old days, we do hardly any anatomy, but the basics are still there.

I'm gonna become a doctor.

I know women by pilfering their plentiful panties.

Your comic is senseless. I laughed, but it has changed my view of you Klaus.

At least it was crumby, the horror if Klaus could draw good and draw a perfect imitation of...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I was going to post a funny GIF and be like "Oh wait, that's YOU?" but then realised it was a man f*cking a blow up doll.

Yeah, see, you can post that crap on 4chan, but not here.

At least it was crumby, the horror if Klaus could draw good and draw a perfect imitation of...

Here's one I prepared earlier!

uh, on second thoughts <_<
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I've lost my blessing from ulimitedpower, I don't think I can look at myself in the mirror anymore.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I couldn't even work out what the second to last number was. For some reason it didn't want to work.

Oh well...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I've lost my blessing from ulimitedpower, I don't think I can look at myself in the mirror anymore.

I blessed you? Urgh, I waz sleep writing.
I couldn't even work out what the second to last number was. For some reason it didn't want to work.

The error page is a different link (You have to paste and copy each time you try).

What? I might as well as help him, he seems so interested.
Here's one I prepared earlier!

Full motion and detail of a... No. I'd cry if I saw a detailed image of picture 4 from the sequence. At least Klaus made it shady and blocked it with lines.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Uhm. That's not what I had prepared earlier. Wait, actually... <_<

This guy is my hero. A doctor AND a daily cartoonist, showing me that being both at the same time can be done. AND TO THINK THAT I DOUBTED.

Here, have some WIP. It's taking ages and the other WIP I'm doing I can't post here:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/strugglersposterprogress.png

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Lions + dreadlocks = winning combination.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Inorite.

Problem: They're taking %#*(&$(* ages to colour properly. omg, why did I do this to myself D:

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

On the bright side, colouring in is funnnnnnnnnnn.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, those pics are in the works, WoM is in the works, constant paediatrics lectures from 8am to 4:30pm are killing me...

TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!

This is for anybody who's ever gone dating and suffered that moment of uncertainty before, during and after. Incidentally inspired by a friend relating their dating conundrums to me, which I find vastly amusing. I wrote half of it in my sleep, and the other half of it during the lectures <_<

DO NOT STEAL! That would be a d*** move >:

Should I, Would I?

Sitting on a park bench at twilight,
Talking endlessly into the night,
Which is strange, for a way with words I haven't much,
And I lost it again when our shoulders touched.
Everybody says I must find a way,
To carve the perfect end to a perfect day,
Is this truly the meaning when they say 'feeling it'-
Is this the one, is this really it?

CHORUS:

And I don't know if this feels like what it's meant to feel like,
It's not a matter of wrong or right,
Should I go for it, should I make a move,
Or should I wait for my chances to improve?
And how the present turns into the future I just don't know how,
But I know you're sitting next to me right now,
So kiss me, or don't,
Will you miss me, or won't...you?

Glowing memories come back to haunt me,
All the words echo around and taunt me,
Why did I say "goodbye" when I meant "see you again",
Did you leave something out when you called me friend?

CHORUS

...or won't you call me, can't you see I'm stalling,
My life grinds to a standstill, I'll lose the will to go on,
Tell me when you're gone, should I move on, would I be strong,
Could I be wrong about everything you're thinking now I'm sinking-
Until the moment you ring-

Sitting on a park bench at twilight,
Talking endlessly into the night,
Is this truly the meaning when they say 'feeling it'-
Is this the one, is this really it?

CHORUS

---

Curiously I keep thinking Hoobastank when I play this in my head. But I haven't even been listening to them lately! I'm not even that big a fan D:

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Strop this is a side of you I've never seen.
:3

Blu3sBr0s
Blu3sBr0s
1,287 posts
Nomad

Yoda speak in your song I see.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yoda speak in your song I see.

Yeah, it was deliberate. Check the line after!

One day I'll finish recording the music too- the way I do things should make good sense then.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

*poof*

I'm rather fond of your songs (IE this one and the one you posted a few pages back). They strike me as... down to earth with a dash of melancholy. I think those are the words for which I am looking.

The one before this one was, perhaps, more evocative, but I think I'd more likely listen to this one, because... I like it better. Which is strange, as I usually prefer more evocative songs. Unless they evoke indignation. Then I'm just indignant.

On the yoda speak, I thought that was a particularly strong line (pair of lines), for a few reasons. The odd word order draws focus to the lines, particularly the inevitable rhyme. That's how I see it anyway.

*poof*

Showing 1036-1050 of 1567