ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 749591
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Darn, I forgot to continue the battle. CEN WITH SHORT CURLY HAIR!

That said I was supposed to be working on WoM stuff, but after replying to some emails and seeing Gantic's thread I realised I had other things I also needed* to do. So I drew this instead:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/176/8/3/doctor_strop__after_by_strawpony-d3jy1eu.png

For an explanation click the picture and it'll link you to the DA page.

* IMHO

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Haha, I miss the Zoph/Cen/Strop art battles. I'm guessing that means Cenere won the last one.

One must wonder what happens when the Dr. Strop saga continues!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Haha, I miss the Zoph/Cen/Strop art battles. I'm guessing that means Cenere won the last one.

I had something planned. It will yet appear when I remember to do it, which will probably happen after I update the WoM, which I have to do tomorrow, but I'm also drawing a caricature of myself and my brother because it's gonna be part of a logo for a duet that we're forming...

...I refuse to admit defeat!
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Doc Strop Versus DocTor Mario :| Who'll have the best medicine!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Bugs Bunny vs Strop.
Bugs: EWW why so long in the face Doc?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop: Next time, you'll greet me with a simple "What's up Doc" or so help me, it's rabbit season.

Fun fact: The text in the speech bubbles and background are snippets and adaptations from things actually said to me this year.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

So I drew this instead:

is that a pencil he's holding in his hand or a compass the wrong way :O

I like the purple text box, it sort of reflects problems I have too.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It's a pen which he's scribbling signatures with. Remember how your character made Strop write his signature five hundred times?

Yeah, intern life is predominantly that.

This said, blog post finally written! Only about three months late. Now I go back to updating the WoM tonight.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A moderator art battle amused my Sunday afternoon, ah thank you.

Both artwork is amazing. I'm actually in awe. Very very beyond talented - as in should be published talented.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

This said, blog post finally written! Only about three months late. Now I go back to updating the WoM tonight.

>.> I'll believe it when I see it.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Strop: Next time, you'll greet me with a simple "What's up Doc" or so help me, it's rabbit season.

Helloooo, nurse!

Yeah, intern life is predominantly that.

At least you're not the one filing all the medical claims to the insurance companies.

...I refuse to admit defeat!

I wonder how Cen sees it if it's not over.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

>.> I'll believe it when I see it.

CHECK IT OUT. CHECK IT OUT NAOOOOO.

Helloooo, nurse!

Curse you, wascally wabbit!

At least you're not the one filing all the medical claims to the insurance companies.

I should tell you about that one time we-

Actually no, I shouldn't. All I can say is that while the outcome was okay, the blunder was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Remember how your character made Strop write his signature five hundred times?

no. Oh wait yes... That was funneee. Can you remember what round? I can't.

Now I go back to updating the WoM tonight.

When you finish, print a book. I'm curious how long it will be.

That said, what did you do to the blonde dude? He has ripped pants and a bandage and a ripped sock and he looks angry.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

When you finish, print a book. I'm curious how long it will be.

I've already done a word count with the content, but with the pictures basically there'd be enough for 2 volumes of graphic novel plus three decent length novels. Some of the single scenes exceed 10000 words, as they depict what were originally intended to be entire episodes of a TV series or something.

That said, what did you do to the blonde dude? He has ripped pants and a bandage and a ripped sock and he looks angry.

It may have been something to do with a haircut.
ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Nice art man! An artist and a Mod!

Showing 1336-1350 of 1567