ForumsThe TavernYou know what really grinds my gears?

77 12161
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Mexican chihuaha's.they bark and bark and bark forever!! well comment leave feedback new one every week starting.tuesday.

• 77 Replies
craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

oh ya dude my neighbor has this stupid ankle biter that always bites me everytime i walk home

w00t! first post!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

haha lol one day i was riding my bike and some loser puppies came and tried to get me so i got off of my bike then stared at them then they ran..back to topic.

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

I think all little dogs bark and bark - most annoying things. Really shouldnt be called dogs if they are smaller than a cat...

paperxcrip
paperxcrip
141 posts
Nomad

PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE "FAMILY GUY".
Ahem.

paperxcrip
paperxcrip
141 posts
Nomad

Really shouldnt be called dogs if they are smaller than a cat...

Even though they're genetically different things. Okay, whatever you say.
(Also, that idioms thread, you could post "grinds my gears" to that.)
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I have a Shi Tzu dog and he is the size of a cat but he never barks or bites people, but Mexican Chihuahuas are nasty little creatures, they bite, they bark, and leave people presents on their shoes, and that is just pure evil.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i have 2 dachshunds (aka weener dogs) and they will bark a everything :a door opening, me beating on a table, someone yelling, any noise what so ever. funny thing is when i stomp my feet and run at em they roll over on their backs and let out a little whine

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Haha yes, these dogs have a reputation as being extremely yappy!

By the way, did you get the "You know what really grinds my gears" phrase from that episode on Family Guy when Peter gets on the news and says this?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

My neighbor has a little dog that will always jump up on me and bite my face... I would prefer my ankles.

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

Really shouldnt be called dogs if they are smaller than a cat...
Even though they're genetically different things. Okay, whatever you say.
(Also, that idioms thread, you could

I actually meant I dont consider them "real" dogs if they smaller than a cat - it just doesnt seem natural
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow,thos dogs chased chased me on my bike..i laughed at them for trying to be tough at 2 inches tall.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ugh Ditto. Ny neighbor has one and it is so anything. It runs all over the neighborhood (which is a really nice one) and screws it up by pooping all over the place and barking like he is dieing.

>.>

Stoie
Stoie
93 posts
Nomad

Or the little dogs that live inside handbags? What a pointless existence that is!

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

i think the mexican ones are evil. i have a chihuahua beagle mix. she's sweet, but mean.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

haha like those candy commercials..theyre sour,then theyre sweet..and you know what else grinds my gears? *new* people that think theyre higher than others *new*

and also you can keep talking about the perritos,doggies.

Showing 1-15 of 77